VinayakGarg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A non existent set of buildings on Google Map - help to remove #Delhi #India

Hi, 

There is a huge office complex near my house, and while most of the geometry is correct, there is an issue that 3 additional buildings have been mapped on the other side of the road from the complex. The area where the buildings are mapped is an empty barren land. 

Now the trouble is, because of this error, a lot of local business listings get mapped to these ghost buildings. In mapmaker, I do not have permission to edit a building. 

How to get this corrected? 

Netaji Subash Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: A non existent set of buildings on Google Map - help to remove #Delhi #India

In Map maker you can remove buildings easily.

Do you have a adress for me? Than I can check this.

Level 7

Re: A non existent set of buildings on Google Map - help to remove #Delhi #India

@DanielSt:  28.694257, 77.152803 

Apologies for such a late reply

Level 10

I've checked the place and I think the address marker is on a wrong place or there is no adress marker. If you a address marker, than Google will moved the POI to this point normally.
I've also checked the coumpund buildings and handed in a request to delete them.

You can ad a address in mapmaker. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge of your Country and how to set the correct adress.

For more Information of map maker you can visit the forum. There you will find other users and they will help you.

Level 7

Thanks!