اريد أن أضيف اسماء احياء و قرى 

في الخريطه

Omar
المغرب
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: كيف اسماء قرى و احياء جديدة

Hi @Amir_self1 and welcome to Connect!

Excuse me for replying in English, but you can always use the Google Translate tool, which is enabled across the entire platform, if and when needed.

If you have noticed an incorrect or missing information on Google Maps, I recommend that you report it by following the step right here.

As you are new here, you might want start by introducing yourself to the community. Afterwards, I invite you to review the following information, which will help you adjust to the platform and the community:

Do note that I moved your post to the Mapping Your World board.

I hope that you will find this information useful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: كيف اسماء قرى و احياء جديدة

مرحبا سعد لي مساك

انا غسان من السعودية

يمكنك اضافة الاماكن و المدن والقرى و حتى المحلات التجارية بمجرد الضغط على الخريطة بزر الماوس الايمن و اختيار اضافة مكان ناقص كما بالصورة ادناه 

Untitled.jpg

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPXxY6yEk-eWheHPp887v1nMebn--onZtSO2w29ye9TDKNFn425UWgl8OA2ZkFa_w/photo/AF1QipPylmhh4uGYfoW_uX5GLdPkO4E5D__unApxHhRJ?key=czY2Wmt6NHhkemhVdTlDR3dENkdZQTRKMVYtSEx3