MargeeM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Anyone else having trouble submitting via the Google #LocalGuides site?

I'm trying to submit a litter cleanup day for December 10 at an exit off of I75 and Galbraith Road in Cincinnati. (BTW, wouldn't it be a great day for everyone to get out and pick up on all the highways across America.) Anyway, the site stalls and will not submit. I think it is having trouble processing the location. Is there a way to find your location using Google Maps first and use the longitude/latitude? OR how are other people using the site. Any help appreciated. I love the idea, but it is taking too long to post my meet up. 

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Anyone else having trouble submitting via the Google #LocalGuides site?

Hi @MargeeM. Thanks for getting involved with Volunteer Day! Sorry to hear you are having trouble submitting the form. It may be best to give it a few minutes and try again - it could simply be overloaded 🙂 The location should autocomplete as you start typing your city. Is that not working for you?

Level 3

Re: Anyone else having trouble submitting via the Google #LocalGuides site?

Hi everybody. Does anyone know how to find fellow Local Guides? I feel like it is only the most dedicated that would find this community.
I only found it because I did some serious searching.

Would anyone be interested in getting together in the next couple of weeks?
Say, Tuesday January 10, 2017 at Braxton Brewery at 7pm
Good local beer. A great environment. Lots of parking. You can even either bring food or have it delivered.
I will be happy to set up an official Meetup if there is interest here.

(I am posting to all "Cincinnati" threads I can find)