IvanLondon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

C'mon London!

*** updated on October 29th ***

New: Hey fellow London LGs! This is it - the Challenge 2016 is over. Fingers crossed for the final results. And good luck to all participants!

Should we try to do 10-20 reviews (+ 2-3 photos per location) each of us every day until October 29th?

Let's also spread the word and try to reach out to other London Local Guides and ask if they are aware of this challenge. This would multiple our effort. 

p.s. this race comeback video is a good reminder of what may happen if we don't accelerate at the finish

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRa7mQg73Eg

(of course we don't know what the party will look like exactly, but I'm sure it will be incredible!) 

IMG_0978.PNG

London, United Kingdom
72 comments
Level 7

Re: C'mon London!

Just done 4 reviews, several more to do.

how has everyone's day been?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping mine will flip over to London once I change my residence to there. Hopefully it won't keep them where I reside now.

Level 7

Great, Tony, fingers crossed

Former Google Contributor

@Anonymous Your points will count toward wherever you're opted in for the Local Guides program. To check that, visit your settings page. You can change your opt-in city at any time; there's no need to wait to change to London if that's where you'd like your points to count.

It's worth noting your opt-in location also affects the communications you receive from us. Changing your opt-in city after event invitations have been sent will be too late.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info @MegS. I don't want to turn against my city until it's official. I'd feel like I was jumping the gun to get to a higher ranking city. I'll let the hand play out as it's dealt. Ironically I might even end up in Bangkok, which is ranked even higher haha.

Level 7

Hi boys and girls on this fresh day in London! I've done 7 reviews today. How is everyone else doing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

One review and about half a dozen pictures here locally yesterday and today. But the day is still young here.

Level 7

Thanks @Anonymous let's flip over your ratio of reviews & photos for this month 🙂

Level 7

Hi! I just realised I had wrong city selected in my profile, after I uploaded reviews/photos to about 50 places yesterday from my past holidays, would this count to London after I switched now @MegS?