cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Address of event on Jan,24,2017 in Toronto

nobody likes a show-off ScottG 😉

@ScottG wrote:

I received my confirmation yesterday with the address and a button to add to my calendar.

Level 2

Hello...I was confirmed and have the email to prove it but never received any information regarding the address.  Pls contact me back at [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED] 

Thx

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Parvins. The exact location of the event will be shared with attendees who are confirmed. Thank you! 

Level 3

How come I am on the waiting list if I am "a Top Google Maps contributor" and I won the LocalGuides Challenge?

I RSVP'd within hours of receiving the invite that said:

Congrats on Winning the LocalGuides Challenge!
Thank you for making Google Maps better for everyone. Thanks to the contributions you made this October, you and a guest are invited to join us at our exclusive event in Toronto.
Level 2

The problem is I WAS confirmed ando still didn't receive an email with the address...buy it did get the confirmed email.

@Teresa_S wrote:

Hello...I was confirmed and have the email to prove it but never received any information regarding the address.  Pls contact me back at terefort@gmail.com 

Thx

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Parvins. The exact location of the event will be shared with attendees who are confirmed. Thank you! 

Level 3

I'm not wasting anymore of my time on these bogus Google Guides events.

Level 6

I agree... this is total BS.  I have a confirmation for my RSVP from google but even today, the day of the event, the location is unknown to me.

Thought google was on top of the ball.

Level 6
Level 6

I think people are confused as to what that first confirmation was. That was just a confirmation that you applied to attend. When we signed up it said that later on it would actually confirm whether we got a spot or we waitlisted. They received way more applications than they expected which is why it took so long to hear anything. 

@RobinN wrote:

I agree... this is total BS.  I have a confirmation for my RSVP from google but even today, the day of the event, the location is unknown to me.

Thought google was on top of the ball.

Level 6

I guess it's safe to assume if you don't have the location details by now (on the day of the event), you didn't make the cut?

Level 3

Registered within the hour of receiving an invitation. Both me and my friend had people take our shifts for this event, and still haven't received an email for the address location.  Thought I was contributing, maybe I should delete all of the posted photos.... #googlefail

Level 2

I agree I have arranged baby sitting since last month and i received confirmation for my RSVP and yet on the day of the event I have not gotten an email on location. what do we do? i need an answer as to YES i can go or NO. very simple.