Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Did not get 1tb voucher/code. Many months ago I reach Level 4.

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 6.15.21 PM.pngHi @ApijinA,

It should be listed under Level 4 - identified with the Drive icon.

Level 4

Re: Did not get 1tb voucher/code. Many months ago I reach Level 4.

Thank you @YK1001

Under level 4  has Drive Logo but couldn't be clicked. No any link.

I might have to wait and wait....

Level 4

Level 4, can't find Drive Storage offer

I hit level 4 a while ago (the day the 1TB offer expired, ugh), but my points dropped, and I couldn't access the drive offer.  I've never been able to access it, and was wondering what happened to it.

Level 4

Re: Can't redeem Google Drive storage on Local Guides profile page

anyone? please help...

Level 8

Re: Can't redeem Google Drive storage on Local Guides profile page

@紙船小,

If you cannot open your Local Guides Home page to see your details,  I at LGC cannot help further about that.

Then your options will be waiting for the email, or borrow someone's computer to check.

If it is reaching 30days since you reached Level 4, please mention our Moderators directly, so that they can look into your case.

Level 9

Re: Level 4, can't find Drive Storage offer

Hi, @ShawnK after you have reached level 4 you will get a email soon about the Google drive space. You are given 30 days to redeem the offer otherwise your opportunity to get the drive space is lost after 30 days. 

You can see a Redeem link in your local guide home page.

Screenshot (4).png

"Drive storage upgrade must be redeemed and applied to a Google account within 30 days. This upgrade is active for 1 year at 100 GB of additional storage. "

Hope this helps.

Peace 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 4

Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit

Level 4, Can not find Drive Storage Benefit, i have never received any email from anybody at all.

Level 9

Re: Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit

Hi, @HetalP after you have reached level 4 you will get a email soon about the Google drive space.

One question when did you reached level 4. If you have recently reached it than give some time for the email to arrive ~ 4 - 7 days..

You are given 30 days to redeem the offer otherwise your opportunity to get the drive space is lost after 30 days. 

You can see a Redeem link in your local guide home page.

Screenshot (4).png

"Drive storage upgrade must be redeemed and applied to a Google account within 30 days. This upgrade is active for 1 year at 100 GB of additional storage. "

Hope this helps.

Peace 🙂

Level 4

Re: Level 4, No Drive Storage benefit

I never received any email ever except wait for 5 week email. It took almost 9 month to contact here and there to everybody about how to resolve the issue. Contacting Google for any issue is like Contacting GOD. nobody replies

Level 9

Re: Level 4 local guide no email/voucher for my 1 TB

Hi @DerekR, is your problem solved..or should I mention some of the Moderators for attention.