rhedaeydeepakm's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

mombasa raha

We all know the great beauties of mombasa but the best way to explore them is visiting new places. To do so an interaction between people is necessary to share info of secret places.

Mombasa, Mombasa County, Kenya
8 comments
Level 8

Re: mombasa raha

@rhedaeydeepakm when and where can we meet? Please find me on [REDACTED] so that we can meet and make Mombasa be known. 

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 7

Good One,

Part of the Local guides in Nairobi. Please share the meet up so that we can share it on the Google plus page for NBO local guides. 

Level 8

Why don't you guys join us in a Mombasa meet-up? @KevinWa I have never seen any big sharing from Nairobi 

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 7

Ehhh @VickyO search on this platform for Upper Hill Photo walk you will see

Level 6

Hi. i would like to introduce myself. I am always shifting between mombasa and nairobi. Contact me on [REDACTED] via whatsapp is more preferable ...

Level 7

Okay I have passed the details to the admin to add you. 

@rhedaeydeepakm wrote:

Hi. i would like to introduce myself. I am always shifting between mombasa and nairobi. Contact me on [REDACTED} via whatsapp is more preferable ...

Level 8

@rhedaeydeepakm I am contacting you. We need to make a Mombasa community, grow it to 40 people and start having fun as we improve google map

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Former Google Contributor

Hi @VickyO@rhedaeydeepakm and @KevinWa

Thanks for your enthusiasm but I needed to redact your personal information I could see in your posts, though. You might not known but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. 

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them