Manojchhabria2510's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

lets meet up

Hi       

Everyone, I am Manoj from Sydney(Homebush).  Is there anybody in Sydney keen to meet others for a lunch or drinks and get together? I suppose it would be nice to gather somewhere in the City and talk a bit more. If there are any enthusiastic ppl looking for a gathering, please let me know. If there are enough ppl, we will arrange a meeting. 

Manoj Mani Chhabria
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: lets meet up

Hello @Manojchhabria2510

My name is Justine, I am from Sydney Local Guides. I am sorry I have not seen this request from you earlier.

Now I know you are interested I will let you know about any meetup events in Sydney that occur. 

We have a Worldwide Photo walk to showcase the beauty of our city to the world meetup event arranged for in

Darling Harbour on February Saturday 24th 2018.

Here is more information and where you can RSVP

I look forward to hearing from you in the RSVP and to meeting you for this Google Maps Local Guides Meetup

Cheers

@Justine2807

Former Google Contributor

Re: lets meet up

Hi @Manojchhabria2510

It is great that you are looking for gathering together with Local Guides from Sydney. The best way to do that is to organize or join a meet-up.

I'd recommend you to join the one of @Justine2807. If you are able to attend, you will be in good hands.

Cheers, 

Marin