KathyTurtleTooKent's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

guide meet up for South Mississippi

anyone interested in anyone interested in meeting up from south Mississippi would like to have a little lunch party or something like that to him just to meet each other and say hello. We can discuss plans and where would like to meet up. I'm currently a four-star I don't know if anybody's a 5-star or higher better I'm trying to to get us all together and there's other people out there. The best of luck to you Kathy Kent Google Maps. My email address is as follows: [REDACTED]

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: guide meet up for South Mississippi

Hi @KathyTurtleTooKent,

Lovely to have you here. I redacted you email address on the post for privacy safety, as you can't share personal information on the forums, including e-mails and telephone numbers - check out the private messaging option instead. 

And besure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

I'm interested and in if we can make the the meetup/lunch on a weekend or a very late lunch during the weekday.

Biloxi/Gulfport area is populated is a lot of options to meet and would be nice to do a place that is not already reviewed so we can have a discovery towards our points.

Looking forward to finally having a meetup of Mississippi Local Guides,

Juan.

Level 4

Hello I'm in the gulfport area and only been on as guide for few months and just made level 4.

Level 7

Hi! I'm a level seven guide currently living in beautiful Biloxi, MS. If y'all are still interested in meeting up there are a ton of great brunch and coffee spots clustered in Biloxi that are a bit off the beaten path. 

I haven't been active on the forum before now, but I'm attempting to be more active in bring local guides together. Give a shout out if you're feeling the same. Ciao!

Level 4

Yes meet up would be cool . I lived in Biloxi for several year's before I bought a house.