Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series

Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series

Oakville

Oakville, ON, Canada

December 12, 2017 @ 23:00 (EST)

Santa’s Great Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series The tradition of chocolate giving is as old as Santa. Saint Nicholas is noted for his kindness to children. He said to have climbed roofs and threw money down the chimneys that landed on little good boys’ and girls’ stockings that were hung up to dry. He also gave children chocolate coins. Episode 1: Scarborough Town Centre Dec. 11 at 11 am at Lindt Episode 2: Oakville Place Dec. 12 am at Purdys Episode 3: Eaton Centre Dec. 18 at 11 am Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Episode 4: Yorkdale Shopping Centre Dec. 19 at 11 am Godiva Chocolatier Episode 5: The Path Dec. 20 at 11 am The Chocolate Messenger Let us meet up for a chocolate hunt on above schedule

RSVP here

5 comments
Level 1

Re: Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series

mu rico

Level 10

Level 8

Hello @RohithaF I'm facing issues in checking the link getting error as "404. That’s an error."  Could you a give short note on whats about. 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Hi @Jagadeesh_Reddy 

Very nice to hear from you. Thanks also for your interest. It opens now. It didn't last night. Could you kindly try again. Worst case, I will post some pics here. 

Best regards for the holiday season. I am really jealous of you look at us.

Take care. 

Winter WonderlandWinter Wonderland

Level 8

Hey my friend @RohithaF good to see you again.

Is tat snow ? OMG I never experienced this kind of stuff I just saw snow like this in movies only. 

Sadly I'm still couldn't access the link.Screenshot_20171223-231058.jpg

It alright not a problem anyways thanks for the post 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.