Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series

Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series

Scarborough

Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada

December 11, 2017 @ 23:00 (EST)

Santa’s Great Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series The tradition of chocolate giving is as old as Santa. Saint Nicholas is noted for his kindness to children. He said to have climbed roofs and threw money down the chimneys that landed on little good boys’ and girls’ stockings that were hung up to dry. He also gave children chocolate coins. Let us meet up for a chocolate hunt on above schedule Episode 1: Scarborough Town Centre Dec. 11 at 11 am at Lindt Episode 2: Oakville Place Dec. 11 am at Purdys Episode 3: Eaton Centre Dec. 18 at 11 am Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Episode 4: Yorkdale Shopping Centre Dec. 19 at 11 am Godiva Chocolatier Episode 5: The Path Dec. 20 at 11 am The Chocolate Messenger

RSVP here

7 comments
Level 10

Re: Yuletide Chocolate Hunt Series

IMG_20171205_131754631.jpgIMG_20171205_131737566.jpg

Level 1

This Chocolate meet up is a great idea. I have a cousin that goes every year.

Level 7

This sounds really interesting. I was wondering if you could provide a bit more information on this event. Are the business' giving away free chocolate or are we simply taking pictures of stores selling chocolate; and perhaps us eating purchased chocolate?

Level 10

All of what you said is true.

Lindt staff is very generous and gives away a lot of samples.

Taking pictures and loading them to the map under the store, is fun as the chocolate in this season come with myriad of shapes and colors to back up their themes, such as chili peppers, wasabi, Santa and hedgehog etc. etc.

These designs are so enticing we buy some such as that of Hundson Bay’s 1Kg Milk chocolate bar.

Godiva welcomes us to take pics but some others do not understand what we do.  

Vancouverite chocolatier, Purdy’s store is full of action to watch (Running fountains and topping bar)  

Level 10

WasabiWasabiToronto Maple LeafsToronto Maple LeafsSantaSanta

Level 7

Thanks for the update. I've never done something like this, but it sounds like fun. But, I just saw this event is on a weekday when I work. Even though I can't come, I am looking forward to seeing all of your pictures of chocolate!

Level 10