Alam_Shaikh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

You have been Selected, Congratulations! and Welcome to Local Guides Summit 2017

Hi Local Guides,

I know every body is just so excited and waiting for that private mail from GOOGLE for being selected.

So here is your chance to say HOW are you prepared for the LocalGuidesSummit 2017 ??

3 comments
Level 8

Re: You have been Selected, Congratulations! and Welcome to Local Guides Summit 2017

Everybody should take a deep breath and remember that the world is a big place and probably at least 3000 people applied to go to the summit, with only 75 applicants who can go, there's a pretty slim chance you'll be selected, I wish you all good luck, I'm resting easy, knowing that I spaced on the dates this year, but next year I'll definitely apply again!

Level 9

Re: You have been Selected, Congratulations! and Welcome to Local Guides Summit 2017

Hi @Opspin

Absolutely agree with you but this year google has increased invite from 75 to 150 attendees.

So the probability increases 🙂 😛

Hope to get selected

Level 10

@Agreed, if not selected that would not be the end of the World.

@Alam_Shaikh

@ThorbjørnK wrote:

Everybody should take a deep breath and remember that the world is a big place and probably at least 3000 people applied to go to the summit, with only 75 applicants who can go, there's a pretty slim chance you'll be selected, I wish you all good luck, I'm resting easy, knowing that I spaced on the dates this year, but next year I'll definitely apply again!