@Joe_Chip

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Re: World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

@HiroyukiTakisawa Pending approval here in Montevideo, Uruguay! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Helloooooo bro, @AlvaroAcosta!!!!!

Tha's great news! :-))))) I'm so happy that we can do an event together!

Level 7

@AlvaroAcosta

It's so wonderful to hear that you'll be joining us from Uruguay!! 
I'm so excited!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @LucioV and coffee lovers! I read a post by @HelloSamsonR, do you like espresso? And Samson, how about you?

I also love espresso. Actually I love any coffee 😄

I think espresso is one of the most difficult and enjoyable coffee. It's also used as a base of a lot of arranged coffee, so it is very popular and useful coffee.

Especially I like an espresso that uses about 30% Robusta and about 70% Arabica mixed beans. The amount of beans is a lot. 

Anyways, if you have never tried an espresso, you should do it at least one time. I recommend adding sugar to a solo espresso and drinking fast:-)

P3221788-COLLAGE.jpg

Above picture is my tools for espresso. These are without electric, I can brew an espresso only by my hand and boiled water. Do you know this way to enjoy espresso?

Level 8

@Atsukot My meet up for worldwide cafe walk have not approved, yet. It since 8th May, 2018. Can you check it, please. If I must create a new one it is no problem. Thank.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @AgoesSantosa, no worries, you don't need to create a new one.  

We try to review a meet-up within one week after you submitted, but sometimes it may take longer than that. Therefore, we encourage Local Guides to submit a meet-up as early as possible - at least two weeks prior to the meet-up date. Thank you so much for your understanding!

Level 8

@Atsukot

Thank you very much, I always understand, but sometime I feel it take too long, maybe I am to addicted with the LG and the meet up. LoL

Thank again.

@Atsukot wrote:

Hello @AgoesSantosa, no worries, you don't need to create a new one.  

We try to review a meet-up within one week after you submitted, but sometimes it may take longer than that. Therefore, we encourage Local Guides to submit a meet-up as early as possible - at least two weeks prior to the meet-up date. Thank you so much for your understanding!

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Congrats and thank you  @AgoesSantosa!

I added your meet-up on the list 🙂

I can't wait for the date too!!!!!