JamieBHX's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

West Midlands Meet-Up!

Hi Guys

Would really like to organise a meet up for the West Midlands area. I myself am based in Birmingham but of course any guides from the wider region and even Midlands would make a real great day.

I'm curious to see how many active guides there actually are around here. For the meet, I'm thinking somewhere in the city centre and we do a crawl of hidden gems around Brum.

Let me know if you would be interested!! 

West Midlands, United Kingdom
10 comments
Level 3

Re: West Midlands Meet-Up!

Hi Jamie,

I just started this morning, Birmingham based!

How about you?

Level 3
Level 3

Be good to do a review of the canal area of gas st basin, lot of new places opening up

Level 8

Sounds good we just need more people!!!

Level 6

Hi I would be interested in meeting up too. I am in Wolverhampton at the moment. I enjoy canal walks and food and nice bars (not super packed ones though).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Level 4

I would love to meet with other local guides, explore some new places and chat about places that we have visited

Level 6

Hi,

I've been on the LG for quite a while but has just joined the 'connect' forum. 

Like you guys, I'd be up for a meet up to get to know Local Guides from the Midlands area. I'm based in Leamington-Spa but Birmingham is easily reachable for me. 

I might even think of setting a meet-up in Leamington towards the end of the year but need to settle in first as I've just moved into the town.

Regards,

Pawel

Level 3

I am also based in Wolverhampton, but I don't really have time, as I'm still in school.

Level 6

Level 5

How did things go?

I've just joined connect and am still getting to grips finding my way around.

Will any meets be happening in the coming weeks?