Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

WW Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhi

WW Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhiuyu.jpg

Connaught Place

Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India

July 28, 2018 @ 14:00 (IST)

Hello Local Guides and welcome to another edition of the Worldwide Map Edit Walk. How time flies so easily. Last year July 22, 2017 we ran a map edit walk and promised to ourselves to continue to host yearly map edit walk event in our communities and also have it replicated across other communities for the sole purpose of improving the information of Google Maps in our communities and making it a more valuable tool to rely on daily. The turnout from Local Guides around the world was amazing from the previous event. We had Local guides from 39 different communities from 6 different continents from different part of the world coming together for the purpose of 1 mission which was to help their community and make an impact in the world and beyond. Those moments were indeed a remarkable moments in life.This year our theme for this meet up event is titled: Uncover The Missing Information.

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
30 comments
Level 9

Re: WW Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhi

Hi,

Thanks for hosting this meetup at Connaught place, delhi.

I am very excited for this meetup.

See you soon guys in Delhi 🙂 ❤️

Level 10

Congratulations @AmbrishVarshney your meetup has been approved. It's time to spread the word. Can't wait to see your recap experience and see your much ever vibrant community.

Level 10

@ShaniDeshwal thank you i am 100% sure all of us enjoy this.

thank you @HelloSamsonR yes i already did that and 100% sure approx 18-20 Lgs will attend that

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Best of luck brother @AmbrishVarshney

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi @AmbrishVarshney

This is really wonderful to see you and most of LGs from Delhi and around putting their hearts 💓 & soul to make it success and I believe that, this will be the biggest Meet in terms of participation from the LGs.

I'm sure that I will be there for sure.

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement .

AJ Singh

AJ Singh
Level 10

@AjSingh thank you for kind words I m happy to see comment

Level 8

You are welcome @AmbrishVarshney

Also like to congratulate @everyone who has extended their support for the Meetup , like Tshirts design done by @@@ketanjaats.

Also other group members @ShaniDeshwal @ProfArunCM @Amrendraanupam

AJ Singh
Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney wrote:

thank you @HelloSamsonR yes i already did that and 100% sure approx 18-20 Lgs will attend that

wow that is a huge turnout for the meetup event, am so excited about this @AmbrishVarshney, thank you so much for hosting this global campaign in Delhi :), much appreciated. All the best and looking forward to the meetup

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR hope we get more Lgs @RashmiM join us