Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WW Hospital Map Edit-Bengaluru

KR Market

KR Market, Huriopet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053, India

February 03, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful Local Guides! I am Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz. I am hosting this Hospital Map edit walk meetup at K.R.Market on 3rd Feb 2018 between 10.00AM and 12.00PM with respect to Worldwide Hospital edit walk by Sagir, Nigeria. The aim of this Meetup is to add photos, edit/check information in Google Maps about Hospitals in K.R.Market for the betterment of our community. The meetup joining place will be at Hotel Annapoorna in K.R Market sharp at 10.00AM. Get your phone with fully charged and attend this meetup. During this meetup, we will also discuss and share ideas about Local Guides Program. Reply below if you have any doubts. Thanks and Happy Guiding!

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: WW Hospital Map Edit-Bengaluru

Congratulations @SalmaanN I wish you a successful one...

Check this out @Osaka78forTRUMP

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Level 10

Dear @SalmaanN and India Local Guides, hope all's well. Good luck for your meet-up today. Looking forward to hearing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank you so much for wishes, @Sagir, @ThanulakshanS@Osaka78forTRUMP bro. The meetup went successfully. Recap is coming soon. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Well done! Great work @SalmaanN

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is a great idea from @Sagir for all countries around the world to edit and update all out local Hospital pictures and information. 

It will be super to see the recap and your pictures.

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@SalmaanN wrote:

KR Market

@February 03, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful Local Guides! I am Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz. I am hosting this Hospital Map edit walk meetup at K.R.Market on 3rd Feb 2018 between 10.00AM and 12.00PM with respect to Worldwide Hospital edit walk by Sagir, Nigeria. The aim of this Meetup is to add photos, edit/check information in Google Maps about Hospitals in K.R.Market for the betterment of our community. The meetup joining place will be at Hotel Annapoorna in K.R Market sharp at 10.00AM. Get your phone with fully charged and attend this meetup. During this meetup, we will also discuss and share ideas about Local Guides Program. Reply below if you have any doubts. Thanks and Happy Guiding!

RSVP here

Level 8

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, @Justine2807. The meetup was awesome. The meetup recap will be posted soon and I will let you know. :))

@Justine2807 wrote:

Well done! Great work @SalmaanN

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is a great idea from @Sagir for all countries around the world to edit and update all out local Hospital pictures and information. 

It will be super to see the recap and your pictures.

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Vellore Local Guides