Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

February 25, 2018 @ 14:00 (IST)

#Local Guides # WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK MEET UP #SHOWCASETHE BEAUTY OF VISAKHAPATNAM CITY TO THE WORLD : VENUE : JATARA SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM CITY, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA #ON 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2018 at 2pm -6pm at Jatara SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM City. Local Guides are invited to join in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City to the World at Jatara SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM CITY, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. Time :2pm-6pm Date. 25th February 2018 Venue :Jatara SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM City, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.

RSVP here

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
22 comments
Level 10

Re: Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

Level 10

Dear @AbhinavK1121, hope all's well. Visakhapatnam City of Destiny is on for World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Connect Moderator

Congrats @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S and best wishes for your successful world wide photo walk at Visakhapatnam.

Hello @AlejandraMaria please update another photo walk in India with parallel world wide photo walk.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny, World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny

Welcome the Local Guides to join in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World on 25th February 2018 at VISAKHAPATNAM City :Jatara SHILPARAMAM venue at 2pm to 6pm. Local Guides should register their names on or before 25th February 2018 as participantsof global Photo Walk Meet up event. Local Guides should bring their camera with rechargeable batteries and accessories to participate in Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up of Local Guides. Level 3 above local Guides can participate in Photo Walk Meet up of Local Guides .Welcome all local Guides to join in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny at Jatara SHILPARAMAM Visakhapatnam City. 

Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :World Wide Photo Walk Meet up : Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam

# Local Guides 

#World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World 

I received approval of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny, World Wide Photo Walk Meet up : Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World on 25th February 2018 at VISAKHAPATNAM City :venue JATARA SHILPARAMAM at 2pm to 6pm. I am the Hoist of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up of Local Guides at Jatara SHILPARAMAM Visakhapatnam City .Local Guides are invited to join in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny at Jatara SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM City. Local Guides at Level 3 above can participate in Photo Walk Meet up and they should bring their camera with rechargeable batteries and accessories to participate in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up. Welcome to Local Guides to join and witness the global event at VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny :venue :Jatara SHILPARAMAM Visakhapatnam City. 

Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :World Wide Photo Walk Meet up : Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet upVisakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up

World Wide Photo Walk Meet up : Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny  

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up date and timeVisakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up date and time

World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World : Jatara SHILPARAMAM  VISAKHAPATNAM City 

# Local Guides 

#World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World 

I received approval of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny, World Wide Photo Walk Meet up : Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World on 25th February 2018 at VISAKHAPATNAM City :venue JATARA SHILPARAMAM at 2pm to 6pm. I am the Hoist of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up of Local Guides at Jatara SHILPARAMAM Visakhapatnam City .Local Guides are invited to join in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny at Jatara SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM City. Local Guides at Level 3 above can participate in Photo Walk Meet up and they should bring their camera with rechargeable batteries and accessories to participate in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up. Welcome to Local Guides to join and witness the global event at VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny :venue :Jatara SHILPARAMAM Visakhapatnam City. 

Level 8

Re: Visakhapatnam City of Destiny, World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny,

#World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World :

Welcome to Local Guides to join in Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up at VISAKHAPATNAM City :venue JATARA SHILPARAMAM , VISAKHAPATNAM City .

All Local Guides as participant should be at Jatara SHILPARAMAM, VISAKHAPATNAM City at 2pm. On 25th February 2018. Register their names as participant of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny Photo Walk Meet up. 

Local Guides should bring their camera with rechargeable batteries and accessories. 

Welcome all local Guides to join in Visakhapatnam City of Destiny ,World Wide Photo Walk : Visakhapatnam City of Destiny at Jatara SHILPARAMAM, Dr. YSR ACA-VDCA CRICKET STADIUM, Indira Gandhi Zoological Park and some important Places of Visakhapatnam City and RK Beach and Kailash giri inVISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny Photo Walk by Local Guides. Welcome to Local Guides to participate and make the global event a grand success. 

Level 8

Re: Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :World Wide Photo Walk Meet up : Showcase the Beauty of Visakhapat

Local Guides are invited to join in World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny on 25th February at VISAKHAPATNAM City, venue : Jatara SHILPARAMAM. I received the approval to hoist the World Wide Photo Walk Meet up :VISAKHAPATNAM City of Destiny. Welcome all to join and witness the global event.
Level 10

Dear @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, hope all's well. Can more Local Guides attend Visakhapatnam City of Destiny? RSVP page is saying, "The maximum number of attendees has been reached for this meet-up." @AbhinavK1121 has asked about it, can you help? Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78