Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Vegan Brunch Crawl

Vegan Brunch Crawl

Gracias Madre

8905 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA

May 20, 2017 @ 11:00 (PDT)

Mission: To connect all the vegan/non-vegan foodies of Los Angeles in a hunt for the best vegan brunch places. Vision: Vegan Brunch Crawl becomes a monthly/bi-monthly event. I have searched for some articles and also made a few posts in Local Guides Community Connect and Google+ Communities for their vegan restaurants recommendations. I tried to get the ones in closer proximity of each other considering the drive in LA gets crazy, even on the weekends. I am envisioning it to be more of a critique than a hunt since we have a map to follow for specific courses of meal: 1. Appetizer: Gracias Madre 2. Entree: Crossroads Kitchen 3. Dessert: (fonuts) If everyone else would want to have an ad-lib map after these three, I would also be open for that. The main goal of this meet-up is (1) to connect with my fellow local guides in the area for I am new to the community and I would love to meet and be inspired by veterans and (2) to find people of exact same interests and maybe build a strong community group. The whole event will be pay for your own meal (and gas) but I'm planning on using our Bingo cards and printing some table cards to make the event more exciting. You may think that this meet-up is kind of niche since it's dietary restrictive but anyone can have vegan food! Also, Angelenos love to brunch~ Here's the map of the event: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Ad2lyRZffvcijmcuBWUcGUP7Zg&usp=sharing

RSVP here

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Vegan Brunch Crawl

Thanks for organizing!

Level 8

Re: Vegan Brunch Crawl

@Ronton Thanks, Ron! I'm excited to see you there. Don't forget to share with your friends, local guide or not, so it will be much more fun!

Level 8

I apologize to everyone for I have to cancel the meet up...

I apologize to everyone for I have to cancel the meet up last minute.