Did you mean: 
Level 5
Level 5

The City Review MeetUp

The City Review MeetUp

Accra Mall

Amusudai Rd, Accra, Ghana

April 17, 2017 @ 11:00

Local guides in Accra are meeting to review all the nicest places in the between Accra Mall and the Airport City centre. Our starting point will be at the Accra Mall and we will walk on the mail liberation road, turn left and walk all the way to the Airport Shell. Guides are supposed to carry food on them or money to get their own food. There will be a bottle of coke drinks to share but I cannot go beyond that. Bring along special cameras to take 360 shots of places and be prepared to interact with other local guides.

RSVP here

3 comments
Level 5
Level 5

Re: The City Review MeetUp

Its about to happen people.

Venue is still Accra Mall.

@StA wrote:
The City Review MeetUp

Accra Mall

@APRIL 17, 2017 @ 11:00

Local guides in Accra are meeting to review all the nicest places in the between Accra Mall and the Airport City centre. Our starting point will be at the Accra Mall and we will walk on the main liberation road, turn left and walk all the way to the Airport Shell. Guides are supposed to carry food on them or money to get their own food. There will be a bottle of coke drink

@StA wrote:
The City Review MeetUp

Accra Mall

@APRIL 17, 2017 @ 11:00

Local guides in Accra are meeting to review all the nicest places in the between Accra Mall and the Airport City centre. Our starting point will be at the Accra Mall and we will walk on the mail liberation road, turn left and walk all the way to the Airport Shell. Guides are supposed to carry food on them or money to get their own food. There will be a bottle of coke drinks to share but I cannot go beyond that. Bring along special cameras to take 360 shots of places and be prepared to interact with other local guides.

RSVP here

to share but I cannot go beyond that. Bring along special cameras to take 360 shots of places and be prepared to interact with other local guides.

RSVP here

Level 8

So what happened?

Level 8

I showed up but seem to have been the only one.  

I was running some 10 mins late so drove straight to Airport Shell.  I then walked the route backward from Airport shell to Tetteh-Quarshie but didn't meet anyone on the way.

Instructions on where at the Accra Mall to meet up was not provided; nor a phone number to call.

Did I miss something?