Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Sydney #ShowcaseYourCity

Hello @JustinAlex

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so thankful for your support. It is so fantastic, I really appreciate all the kindness and support we get here in Local Guides, we are so lucky to be part of such a close yet worldwide, fun, supportive community.❤️

Sydney photos here

With kind regards

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@JustinAlexwrote:

Hello @Justine2807

Good evening from South India. Congrats for your meetup and may your meetup be a great success.

Waiting for your Sydney photos ❤️

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

Level 2

I would really like to be in the next photo walk 🙂

Level 7

Sydney is such a beautiful city 🙂 Also your picture is very nice. I was lucky enough to visit Syndey over 2 days in 2012. I loved the Botanic Gardens and the water front area. I hope to come again later in 2018 or early 2019. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Limbu

We would really love for you to be there next time too. Thank you for your kindness and support. We will have lots more events like this for you to join Limbu, plus you can hold your own meet up and we will join you too. All you need to do is Go to here and start a great journey! 

Enjoy! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Alice2

It is wonderful to meet you here, and very interesting to hear about your trip to Australia. keep in touch here so when you come here again we can arrange a Local Guides Connect Meetup 

The Botanical Gardens are so glorious, a beautiful place for families and friends to spend time and enjoy all the displays by Sydney Harbour. I look forward to meeting you when you come. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Alice2 wrote:

Sydney is such a beautiful city 🙂 Also your picture is very nice. I was lucky enough to visit Syndey over 2 days in 2012. I loved the Botanic Gardens and the water front area. I hope to come again later in 2018 or early 2019. 🙂

Level 7

Thank you so very much @Justine2807 I indeed love Au and hope to come sometime. Best wishes to you 🙂