TimothyJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Sydney Australia Local guides

Looking to build our LC Guides community in Sydney. Can we get a show of interest in the comments if our community is interested to join forces. 

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sydney Australia Local guides

Hello @TimothyJ, looks like you're new here, so welcome to Local Guides Connect! We are happy to have you.

Connect is a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. 

Here's a tip on finding community members in your area: Search the community for mentions of "Sydney" (or "NSW") to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with the Local Guides. 

You can also check out the already existing 9,000 members strong unofficial Sydney Local Guides community.

I hope these information are helpful! As you are new, I recommend reading this post for general tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Definitely keen! 

@TimothyJ wrote:

Looking to build our LC Guides community in Sydney. Can we get a show of interest in the comments if our community is interested to join forces. 

Level 5

Hi there from Sydney,

Definitely interested in meeting some Sydney Local Guides 🙂

Hiya folks @TimothyJ@Ropate@PatrickE, meet @ShirleyY who is based in Sydney! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

@TimothyJ@RobT@PatrickE hello!

Level 5

Hello @ShirleyY! and other fellow Sydney guides. Woo! Sydney! 🙂

We all excited and ready to make application videos for the summit?

Level 8

Hi Tim,

I'm also in Sydney and would like to get more involved in the local Local Guides community here in Sydney.
Chris Betcher | Sydney Australia