Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Special meet up Ibadan, Nigeria

It was so fun and nice to meet you during the Ibadan special meet up. I learn about been a local guide from the meet up and since that day have been striving to make more impact and imprint on google map... Looking forward to seeing you again. Love you sir.
Adebillions
Level 5

Re: [RECAP] Lagos Local Guides Forum

Am so glad... Thank you @ArielleM_

Adebillions
Connect Moderator

@Adebillionshello bro. Nice to hear from you. There's a community in Ibadan which @Sagir visited. You can check them up on Google Plus.

If you are able to visit Lagos, you can join in a few of our meet-ups to meet and share with us.

I hope to get a feedback from you on this so we find a way forward.

xoxo

Emeka

Level 10

There's a community existing in there @Adebillions. Even @Sagir attended a food crawl few weeks ago so be ready to join scores already doing a lot as a group in the community. Late last year too, I made so many edits and lots of places that needs additions and corrections. Keep up the good work. 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

This is defining to find out @SanyaOdare. I went to my elementary schooling in Ibadan too living with my grandparents. Till date, I go back there every year at least once because we've already established presence with our family name and business setup. I love the city and I can't wait to meet the local guides in that community this year too. Thanks @Sagir for doing a wonderful job in that community too. 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

Hello @Sagir I live in Ivory Coast and I'm really happy to know that things are moving from Nigeria. congratulation for #LocalGuideNigeria

Connect Moderator

@JamalDeen wrote:

Hello @Sagir I live in Ivory Coast and I'm really happy to know that things are moving from Nigeria. congratulation for #LocalGuideNigeria

Thanks for kind words and wishes Bro @JamalDeen

We are doing our best here...

Kind regards and hope to see more of you here..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

We'll see, otherwise I'll be in Nigeria for the holidays in July. EGigbo

Level 4

@Sagir, you did a wonderful job brother. I resided in ibadan all my life till last month when I moved to Lagos and it's painful to have missed such an opportunity to meet with fellow local guides. But I hope more meet ups will come up soon. I congratulate you for a job well done sir. Keep it up.

Level 5

A very big accolade to @Sagir

More is expected from you sir.... 

Adebillions