Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Smart Cities race in India

Dear Indian Friends,

As you all know the Indian Government has declared to develop 100 cites firstly as Smart Cities. 

And this race has already begun 2 years ago. So there is lots of work in India for Local Guides. Because India is changing with unstoppable speed.

So be ready for this race. 

Thank you so much.

Haryana, India
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Smart Cities race in India

Dear @llankovanT 

Thank you so much for asking the question.

Yes, Local Guides will need to add newly developed places i.e. shops, shopping malls, roads, business , educational institutes , hospitals etcetera.

I & they need to keep their eyes opened at every project under smart city & other projects by government.

Because new improvements & developments  are going to held under 'Smart City Project" by Indian government. 

So lots of work to do for Local Guides on Google Maps. Cities in India are changing every day.

Thanks a lot,

Pardeep

View solution in original post

Level 9

@Prdeep could you please tell bit more about the work what exactly Local Guides going to do? you mean after developing the city Local Guides can add the places etc?

Level 8
Solution

Dear @llankovanT 

Yes, Local Guides will need to add newly developed places i.e. shops, shopping malls, roads, business , educational institutes , hospitals etcetera.

I & they need to keep their eyes opened at every project under smart city & other projects by government.

Because new improvements & developments  are going to held under 'Smart City Project" by Indian government. 

So lots of work to do for Local Guides on Google Maps. Cities in India are changing every day.

Thanks a lot,

Pardeep

Level 2

Que empieza la carrera..Estaremos preparados...Gracias...

@EngineerP wrote:

Dear Indian Friends,

As you all know the Indian Government has declared to develop 100 cites firstly as Smart Cities. 

And this race has already begun 2 years ago. So there is lots of work in India for Local Guides. Because India is changing with unstoppable speed.

Thank you so much.

@EngineerP wrote:

Dear Indian Friends,

Thank you so much.

Level 10

@Prdeep

hey,

Every day new places are added in India.

Local Guides are ready Every Time for Contributing on Google Maps.

so what's your point ?

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 2

Preparados..

@EngineerP wrote:

Dear Indian Friends,

Thank you so much.

@EngineerP wrote:

Dear Indian Friends,

Thank you so much.

Level 2

Seguro que si..

@IlankovanT wrote:

@Prdeep could you please tell bit more about the work what exactly Local Guides going to do? you mean after developing the city Local Guides can add the places etc?

@IlankovanT wrote:

Level 2

Trabajar mucho..

@EngineerP wrote:

@dear @llankovanT 

I & they need to keep their eye opened at every project under smart city & other projects by government.

So lots of work to do for Local Guides on Google Maps. 

Thanks a lot,

Pardeep

Level 9

@Prdeep hope these places will be added by India Local Guides. As I know many Indian Local Guides from India have already marked many missing places and hope they will continue the same.

Level 1

Dear Mates,

Yes, lots of work in Smart City , Karnal. 

Karnal will grow as a toppest in Haryana.