AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap video of the Yosemite Meetup October 2017

This is the recap video of the Yosemite Meetup October 2017 hosted by @SoniaK, We had an amazing time and I hop everyone will enjoy this video. This is the recap post of the meetup and the this is the recap video by Joe.

@MahabubMunna@MariaFernandaS@AinurZ@Andras_H@MuhannadK@Badruddeen@RohithaF@SampsonF@TimBull@HeyJoe

If I missed some one please tag.

A BIG THANK FOR SONIA, I love your laughter....

Sri Lanka
10 comments
Level 9

Re: Recap video of the Yosemite Meetup October 2017

Thank you very much @AnuradhaP, I love this video, wonderful trip, amazing people, charming nature, each person on the trip contribute in different nice way, in addition, we had one of the youngest little local guides "Zainab" joined us 🙂 

Special thanks to you on this video, to @SoniaK for proposing and  managing the plan, @Andras_H and @RohithaF for the long enjoyable drive 🙂 , and for everyone shared the fun,  @MahabubMunna@MariaFernandaS@AinurZ@Badruddeen @SampsonF@TimBull@HeyJoe 🙂

For local guides who will join in 2018, definitely must join any similar plan .. 

Level 10

@MuhannadK Glad you love the video. Do you like this @Badruddeen?

Level 9

TEAM YOSEMITE!!!! Whooop

That really was an amazing pre local guides trip. 

Highly recommend anyone to do that this year if they get a chance. 

Can speak highly enough of the people who when. All names mentioned above! But defo @SoniaK who was mother to us all

Can't wait to see what she organises this year!! 

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 9

@AnuradhaP Thank you for the mention & sharing the memories. 

@soniak you did a great job 👌🏾 (Fanstasic) 

@MuhannadK Habiby will you apply?! 

@TimBull Greetings Sir 😎 how have you been

Level 10

@HeyJoe Thank you. 

Connect Moderator

Hahahahaha...... @AnuradhaP, this is funny! And it sure takes me back to Yosemite, despite the fact that I look like a baby elephant in the video. But I enjoyed watching it thoroughly. It was my pleasure to arrange such trip, but trust me, I alone could never make such trips if all of you didn't join me making the arrangements. If I am selected this year, I am thinking of two options for such plans. The Grand Canyon from Vegas or the Antelope Canyon from Vegas as well. If you have any other idea you can share, and we will decide what can be done finally after exchanging millions messages in whatsapp group. 😛

Level 10

@SoniaK Nice to hear you enjoyed it. I do not think I will be selected this time. I will definitely join you if I am selected.

Level 9

@TimBull Greetings Sir 😎 how have you been

Realised i never replied! 

Doing well @HeyJoe things are good! The UK is a busy place! Local guiding is going well and its good fun.

U ok?

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 9

@TimBull i can see that! thank you replying 🙂 Glad your having fun. I am ok and having fun too.

Happy guiding 😉 Cheers