Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Worldwide Photo Walk-Sitakunda, Bangladesh

Hello friends,

You will be glad to know that we have successfully completed our photo walk meet up at Sitakunda, Bangladesh. We have visited two important places in Chittagong Area called মহামায়া ইকো পার্ক (Mohamaya Eco Park) and বোটানিক্যাল গার্ডেন এন্ড ইকো পার্ক, সীতাকুন্ড, চট্টগ্রাম (Botanical Garden & Eco Park, Sitakunda, Chittagong). There are so many big and small sized hills, lake and waterfalls. Everyday huge visitors are gathering here. We have visited one lake (Mohamaya) in Mohamaya, Mirsarai and another place is Sitakunda Botanical Garden where the place is surrounded by hills and hills. We had to hiked 1200 feet from sea level to reach the top level nearest of Waterfalls and from there 565 feet and there is 483 stairs to get down from top level to waterfall (সহস্রধারা- Sahasradhara Waterfall). We had divided our team in 3 parts. We walked and discovered so many places. Though it was so tough to visit those places but we reached there and enjoyed the meet up together. We had 48 members in our Team. I have discussed about Local Guides program and the benefits of contribution to Google Maps by individual Local Guides. This meet up is a part of

@AlejandraMaria Let's view the places with me -

our group photo at Sitakunda Botanical Gardenour group photo at Sitakunda Botanical GardenGroup photo at Mohamaya Lake SideGroup photo at Mohamaya Lake SideMorning View at Mohamaya Eco ParkMorning View at Mohamaya Eco ParkSite view of Sitakunda Botanical GardenSite view of Sitakunda Botanical GardenGroup Photo at MohamayaGroup Photo at MohamayaDown Stairs to Sahasradhara WaterfallDown Stairs to Sahasradhara WaterfallMorning view of Mohamaya LakeMorning view of Mohamaya Lakejust kidding for fishing ha..haaa....haaaajust kidding for fishing ha..haaa....haaaaTent for visitorsTent for visitorsSahasradhara WaterfallSahasradhara Waterfall     

Here is my full album

Have a look here - @TraciC @ErmesT @KarenVChin @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @Osaka78forTRUMP @OmarBD

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Sitakunda Eco Park and botanical Garden Road, Bangladesh
24 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Photo Walk-Sitakunda, Bangladesh

Dear Brother @Kamalhasnainee , Good day. I would like to thanks for your Awesome 👏👏👏👌✌️🤗 Worldwide Photo Walk. I love your photos very much. I also take up some photos Comilla Zilla School Garden in Comilla such as, 

WW PHOTO WALKWW PHOTO WALK

Dahlia flowerDahlia flower

Dahlia flowerDahlia flower

IMG_20180221_115140.jpg

IMG_20180221_115119.jpg

flowerflower

IMG_20180220_161058.jpg

IMG_20180220_160901.jpg

IMG_20180221_115114.jpg

Thanks and Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Wuauuuu, @Kamalhasnainee really Beautiful Places inmerse in Nature.

You were a big group 👏👏👏. For sure all of you made a great editing of the Mohamaya Eco Park and  Botanical Garden.

Lovely Mohamaya Lake (I like the pic with the fog) and Sahasradhara Waterfalls.

You look great  fishing :)))

Many many thanks for showcasing the beauty of Bangladesh :))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @OmarBD,

What an incredible photos of flowers you shoot there!!!

Congratulations,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Oh @AlejandraMaria Ma'am, Have a good day. I would like to thank you for your lovely comments. I wish you all the very best because of arranging the world wide photo walk.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Wuauuuu, @Kamalhasnainee really Beautiful Places inmerse in Nature.

You were a big group 👏👏👏. For sure all of you made a great editing of the Mohamaya Eco Park and  Botanical Garden.

Lovely Mohamaya Lake (I like the pic with the fog) and Sahasradhara Waterfalls.

You look great  fishing :)))

Many many thanks for showcasing the beauty of Bangladesh :))

Alejandra.

Hi @AlejandraMaria sorry for late reply. Actually I was busy today. Anyway, you are right, it's a nice place and we had enjoyed it very much. Though it is very tough to hiking the hills in Botanical Garden of Sitakunda but the place is very natural and popular for all visitors. We had cooked our foods there also and enjoyed with all friends. We took bath there also in the lake. Though we didn't share the pics of those moments but it was really memorable.  

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thanks bro @OmarBD for your great pictures shared from our photo walk by you in the area of Comilla Town and thanks also for your participation with us in the Worldwide Photo Walk by @AlejandraMaria.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

It's a amazing place bro @Kamalhasnainee I always like to go with nature. I've seen lots of beauty around the park in this photos. Thanks for sharing this beautiful photos and recap with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Beautiful photography @OmarBD

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you very much @NareshDarji.

Mohammed Omar Faruque