HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recap Worldwide Cafe Walk Lagos

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent Happy Coffee Cafe in Lagos, Nigeria with us all for the Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe Photo walk. 

The Happy Coffee Cafe Lagos is a beautiful Cafe that looks fabulous, very comfortable and welcoming. 

Thank you to you all   @HelloSamsonR  @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson! For sharing this wonderful recap and super fun Meetup photos too. You all look like you are having such a great time. 

Then we also got to share a special treat with you in YouTube Live Streaming via Hangouts! What fun that was. It was at the Vivid Lights, Music and Ideas show in Sydney Australia with thousands of people and so lots of noise. I am sorry we could not hear you all some of the time. However it really was an excellent experience for our two countries to interact, and communicate between WW Cafe Walks at two opposite ends of the Globe. Brought together by Google Maps, Local Guides Connect, YouTube and Google Hangouts. So fun, exciting and interesting. So many thanks to you all. 

Many thanks  @HelloSamsonR  @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson in Happy Cafe Nigeria. Plus @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T for organising this fabulous Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe photo walk event.Many thanks @HelloSamsonR @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson in Happy Cafe Nigeria. Plus @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T for organising this fabulous Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe photo walk event.

Shared on Google+

Love and friendship always 

Australia and Nigeria, Nepal and Japan and all the countries of the world in this awesome Google Maps Local Guides Connect program. 

Best wishes 

@Justine2807

Sharing a family of Google Maps Local Guides Connect fun;

@Sagir , @AlejandraMaria , @Surendra , @NatalkaR , @SarahKa

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Here is the recap of the cafe walk we had in Lagos. I got to the venue as early as 1 hour before the meetup time waiting for the attendees to arrive. The cafe is located in an underground basement. When they came we all had some sessions together discussing and interacting on ways to improve maps and also how we can help our community further as local guides. Some of the attendees in attendance was @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson who just joined the program and it was his first meetup he attended as a local guide. The cafe was a very unique one. It was cosy and also had a lot of fun games one can engaged in while enjoying some coffee. The sitting spaces was awesome and also lovely with tables for frouog as well. We ordered our coffee and they were good and awesome, I took the coffee latte and I loved the blended mix. I will definitely recommend this cafe to anyone visiting Lagos.

IMG_20180609_143334~2.jpg

We definitely did have a lot of fun and most of the attendees shared their experiences in the live streaming session we had with other meetup host in other countries. Adebambo also wrote  on his blog his experience and you can find it here:Leave the safe harbor

Find below some of you lovely photos and also the photo album.Me with a cup of coffeeMe with a cup of coffee

download_20180609_121702.jpg

Check here to see some amazing photos:The Worldwide Cafe Walk Photo Album

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR!

A fantastic meet-up :)))

I like cafe latte too 😉

Wonderful pics.

Congratulations to all of you Samson, @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo , and  Dickson. You all look very happy :))))

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thank you @AlejandraMaria We definitely did have a lot of fun. Thank you so much 🙂