AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhi

Thank you @ProfArunCM for sharing your experience and insights. We have learned a lot from you.

Smile 🙂

Nithin Nambiar

Level 9

@Ambrish bhai you're really such a great person hold a meeting like this. A big Congratulations to you and for your whole team sir. I just wish if I could be with you in this successful meet up

Level 9

I salute you Ambrish bhai  for your great effort and for your big work.

Well done.

Level 9

I just can wish if could be with you guys.

Level 10

Thank you @Safdarrai for really amazing words

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

This is so beautiful @AmbrishVarshney . What a beautiful and colourful meet-up. Thanks for participating and joining hands together on a Global scale to make an impact in our community. The turnout for your meet-up was so huge, thanks and to all the local guides who came out and supported this initiative. You all are  champions and keep the flag of Delhi flying high. Your T-shirts are so beautiful. Don't forget to add some selfies and beautiful moments to the Worldwide album here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/8XVYLVSy9GXWRRVZ9 I will need them in making the worlwdwide recaps.

Cheers 

Level 10

Thank you @HelloSamsonR for these kinds words and 100% I will add some pics in the album

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Level 10

100% @ReshamDas

Level 9

Welcome sir @AmbrishVarshney.