AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhi

Here is the Recap of World Wide Map edit Walk V2- Delhi

This was my forth meetup and i am very happy to see  19 Local Guide Friends Attended this meetup Thanks to @HelloSamsonR

Video Recap

random pics from the meetuprandom pics from the meetup

Full Photo Album

Like to Say thanks all Friends who attend this meetup

@ProfArunCM @Amrendraanupam @NithinNambiar @ShaniDeshwal @AjSingh @JMD9 @LoveKaushik3 @DrYashPaulSharma @Samridh

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

83 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 - Delhi

@SheetalV @ketanjaats @sunitaa @Charitra_Sharma @VISHALPANDEY88 @RashmiM @kapilS 

Special Thank You For My LGC Friends

@BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @Badruddeen @FelipePK

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@DeniGu  @Rezgar @Gio51x @bdmafuz   @AtaUrRehman786 @TSS @pushpinderpalsingh @NadyaPN @MarinSt @TorM

Level 10

@Safdarrai  @NareshDarji @bdmafuz @DshottDennis @MONDRITO @trasiKR @Pranesh_PRK @Nand_Kishore @JustineOBrien @DavidTito 

Level 10

@ermest @RohithaF @BM63 @DrVikas @AnitaAO @N4speed77 @koushik_sarkar @PaulPavlinovich @Masbi @LyricMitra

Level 9

Amazing meetup I ever attended. We are waiting for next one!😍 Really, thank you so much guys for coming🙏🙏
Level 10

Thank you @ShaniDeshwal for kind words and soon someone from Delhi Local Guides Group will Host New Meetup. Thank you @Kaps_2251 for joining us

Level 9

I will also try to host a meetup in Meerut😊
Connect Moderator

Very lovely @AmbrishVarshney

I can see happy faces and beautiful smiles which is a sign that you guys had great time..

keep smiling and guiding...

thanks for sharing with us 

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Thanks dear for such a nice experience.