ThanulakshanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re cap Jaffna First Meet up by Jaffna Local Guides :)

Hi everyone 👋 "வணக்கம்"  ➡️ Hi in  "Tamil" 

I'm very very happy 😊 Last Saturday successful completed my First meetup in my home city Jaffna with 11 participants 🙂

@Nallur - Hindus Famous Temple In Srilanka@Nallur - Hindus Famous Temple In Srilanka

first up all big thanks to @IlankovanT bro he is the man behind this success 💪🏻. And my lovely friends allocated their golden time for me. @Karan , @dhas  , @kajee , @ranji , @vaisee , @narubin. Before starting this session no one have no idea about my contributions in Google Maps  and the benefits. So Before Starting Map Editing  I'm Explained Whats "My Contributions" in Google Maps Then Everyone Start Contributing And Earn Points. They Really Love The Benefits.

Jaffna Local GuidesJaffna Local Guides 

I planned For One Hour Map Editing Session But Its Take More Than Three Hours To Completely Cover The Area. And That Time We Added More Than Hundred Places & More Places Didn't Have The Telephone Numbers & Business Hours Then We Add Together. That Time Three New Local Guides Are Born That's a Big Success For My First Meet up , We Planned For The Next Meet up Also They Share New Ideas and places. 

Future Plans -

1. Once a Meet up Per Month.

2. Need a Knowledge Sharing Session To Get More Local Guides & Get More Contributions From Jaffna.

3.Shared Lot Of Ideas For Next Meet up Soon Will Release Date & Place.

For More Photos

Finally I Done My First Meet up With my little Knowledge I just Attend only one meet up that host by @IlankovanT "Sri Lanka - Vesak Lantern Preparation with Geo Walk"  From There I just Get The Clear Picture About The Meet up And Then After The Srilanka Local Guides HO That's Also Host By @IlankovanT We Discussed About The Community And He Suggest To Create A new Community For Your Home Place Then I Create A community "Jaffna Local Guides" Then I Run With 28 Members . And Successfully Complete The First Meet up Also.

@AnuradhaP , @Shafranlive Please Check This. 

-Thank you-

Jaffna Local GuidesJaffna Local Guides

Nallur Kandaswamy Temple, Jaffna, Sri Lanka
33 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Re cap Jaffna First Meet up by Jaffna Local Guides :)

@ThanulakshanS wow this is so beautiful and you made a successful Meetup with your team. Also thanks for the kind words and tagging me in your RECAP post. Hope you will do many meetups in future. 

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@ThanulakshanS wow this is so beautiful and you made a successful Meetup with your team. Also thanks for the kind words and tagging me in your RECAP post. Hope you will do many meetups in future. 

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS Congratulations on completing a successful meetup. I can see lots of potential in you as a local guide. I like your photography, way you present, and organise. You are always expressing yourself. I know you will contribute a lot to Google Maps, Local Guides and the Connect. Wish you all the best.

Level 7

Wonderful work, bro.. Keep it up..Waiting for next updates..

Level 8

Wowwwww happy to see this meetup bro..

Level 8

Thank You So Much Brother 🙂 @IlankovanT Ye We Will Do Together . Need To Learn From You bro To Do Coming Meet ups Even Better. 

Level 8

Thank You So Much Aye @AnuradhaP 🙂 For Your Kind Words. We Never Meet In a Meet up Hope Soon We Will 🙂 

Level 8

Thank You So Much Brother @AsankaRubasinghe 🙂 Hope Soon We Have Another Meet up

Level 8

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS great , 11 participants in the very first meet up is great success ,keep going.your future plans look promising .