Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: (RECAP) YABA GEOWALK

All beautiful smiles. Hey LAGOS Local Guides, You made my day. 🙂

Cheers @Suenoyi @Magbagbeola @MrLabule @AnitaAO @Lelekena

Level 8

@Suenoyi without a doubt, the Yaba Geo Walk was an awesome meetup through and through. Discovered a few new places, properly mapped existing one, uploaded tons of pictures.

What really made it interesting for me was the fact that Yaba had always been a city I would usually drive through, either trying to get home from work, stopping over for a meeting or something, but walking down Herbert Macaulay Way gave me a completely different perspective to a city that I have always known virtually all of my life. It really seemed more interesting, as it offered tons of facts to be uncovered/corrected for Google Maps. Those foot bridges, along Herbert Macaulay Way, offered a completely different perspective to the roads we have always travelled on and the shots from those vantage points, amazing. And I think this geo walk has made me realise how much I would like black & white photography, so do enjoy some of them below.

Feet Photography. Getting set for the Geo Walk.Feet Photography. Getting set for the Geo Walk.          #Yaba GeoWalk 23.jpg          View from the Sabo Bus Stop BridgeView from the Sabo Bus Stop BridgeSabo Bus StopSabo Bus Stop          Street view shot from Sabo Bus StopStreet view shot from Sabo Bus Stop          Sabo-Yaba JunctionSabo-Yaba JunctionSabo-Yaba Junction - angle towards Commercial AvenueSabo-Yaba Junction - angle towards Commercial Avenue           Sabo-Yaba JunctionSabo-Yaba Junction          View from the pedestrian bridge at Sabo-YabaView from the pedestrian bridge at Sabo-YabaStreet view shot at Sabo-YabaStreet view shot at Sabo-Yaba         Another street view shot.Another street view shot.          

It was so much fun hanging out with @MrLabule @Sagir @Specobelle @HelloSamsonR @pwanaduku @Lelekena @Olumide1 And it was our pleasure to welcome Mojisola into the fold.

Level 10

Beautiful images @Sayo, thank you for sharing them with us. I like the Timelapse video as well.

Level 8

Many thanks @HelloSamsonR Trying to get my photography groove on

Level 8

@Sayo wrote:

@Suenoyi without a doubt, the Yaba Geo Walk was an awesome meetup through and through. Discovered a few new places, properly mapped existing one, uploaded tons of pictures.

What really made it interesting for me was the fact that Yaba had always been a city I would usually drive through, either trying to get home from work, stopping over for a meeting or something, but walking down Herbert Macaulay Way gave me a completely different perspective to a city that I have always known virtually all of my life. It really seemed more interesting, as it offered tons of facts to be uncovered/corrected for Google Maps. Those foot bridges, along Herbert Macaulay Way, offered a completely different perspective to the roads we have always travelled on and the shots from those vantage points, amazing. And I think this geo walk has made me realise how much I would like black & white photography, so do enjoy some of them below.

Feet Photography. Getting set for the Geo Walk.Feet Photography. Getting set for the Geo Walk.          #Yaba GeoWalk 23.jpg          View from the Sabo Bus Stop BridgeView from the Sabo Bus Stop BridgeSabo Bus StopSabo Bus Stop          Street view shot from Sabo Bus StopStreet view shot from Sabo Bus Stop          Sabo-Yaba JunctionSabo-Yaba JunctionSabo-Yaba Junction - angle towards Commercial AvenueSabo-Yaba Junction - angle towards Commercial Avenue           Sabo-Yaba JunctionSabo-Yaba Junction          View from the pedestrian bridge at Sabo-YabaView from the pedestrian bridge at Sabo-YabaStreet view shot at Sabo-YabaStreet view shot at Sabo-Yaba         Another street view shot.Another street view shot.          

It was so much fun hanging out with @MrLabule @Sagir @Specobelle @HelloSamsonR @pwanaduku @Lelekena @Olumide1 And it was our pleasure to welcome Mojisola into the fold.

Cool. Well-done 

Level 10

@Sayo wrote:

@Sharp comments on the recap @Sayo. Wonderful wonderful. And the short video of the moving vehicles made me chuckle. Nice hanging out with you too @Sayo

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

The pleasure was mine @MrLabule

Level 7

Thank you @Badruddeen

Level 7

@Shirley Thank you and we did have awesome food 😂