Suenoyi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

(RECAP) YABA GEOWALK

It was a beautiful Saturday morning in the city of Lagos. At Unilag road junction, awesome lagos local guides started to approach the meeting point for the Yaba Geo Walk at 10am. We had @Lelekena @Sayo @Sagir @Mojisola @pwanaduku @martins begin the geowalk. It was really exciting as the stop point was alagomeji bus stop which is quite a distance. I was really looking forward to completing the walk cuz it is a distance that I won't have covered on my own. Mid way our geowalk, @Olumide1 @HelloSamsonR  @ahmed joined us. We eventually completed it. We were so excited about getting to the end but we were more excited about the new places we discovered and the side attractions in yaba. We eventually ended up at domino's yaba to have pizza, chicken kickers, bread sticks and drinks. We also had a newbie @Mojisola join us and she was absolutely fun and also an amazing photographer.

Team yaba geowalkTeam yaba geowalk

20180512_121428.jpg

Monument at saboMonument at sabo

#Yaba GeoWalk 21.jpg

Check this link for more pictures of our geowalk. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/afbUJJARJ5xnkmwA3

Herbert Macaulay Way, Lagos, Nigeria
18 comments
Level 10

Re: (RECAP) YABA GEOWALK

Interesting meetup @Suenoyi. I had an amazing day and a lot of fun as well. It was good to connect with you all and also meet new local guides as well. Looking forward to the next. Thanks for sharing.

Level 9

Awesome walk.

Nigeria  
Level 9

Thanks for sharing your recap @Suenoyi. Always great to see Local Guides out and about, having a great time!

Sounds like you guys had some awesome food as well! 

I'm going to move this post over to the meet up sub forum so that others can read about it there as well! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Very lovely day @Suenoyi 

Though I was not able to stay till end..

Happy to meet you all @Sayo @pwanaduku  @Lelekena @Specobelle and the new local guide @Mojidilet

As I left you guys came @HelloSamsonR and @MrLabule I missed you guys... looking forward to see you on Saturday at My Culture My Pride Meet up

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Good one, Suzan. Great planning and company of local guides, never a boring moment.

Thank you for having me however short. We will have a make up meet up sometime soon. Regards,

Level 8

Hey @Sagir

Very lovely to have started out with you 

Looking forward to your meetup next week. 

Level 9

awesome!  your smiles tells me you had massive fun.... 

@Mojidilet welcome to connect. 

@Suenoyi wrote:

It was a beautiful Saturday morning in the city of Lagos. At Unilag road junction, awesome lagos local guides started to approach the meeting point for the Yaba Geo Walk at 10am. We had @Lelekena @Sayo @Sagir@ @Mojisola @pwanaduku@mackflei began the geowalk. It was really exciting as the stop point was alagomeji bus stop which is quite a distance. I was really looking forward to completing the walk cuz it is a distance that I won't have covered on my own. Mid way our geowalk, @Olumide1@Samson @Ahmed joined us. We eventually completed it. We were so excited about getting to the end but we were more excited about the new places we discovered and the side attractions in yaba. We eventually ended up at domino's yaba to have pizza, chicken kickers, bread sticks and drinks. We also had a newbie @Mojisola join us and she was absolutely fun and also an amazing photographer. 

Team yaba geowalkTeam yaba geowalk

20180512_121428.jpg

Monument at saboMonument at sabo

#Yaba GeoWalk 21.jpg

Check this link for more pictures of our geowalk. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/afbUJJARJ5xnkmwA3

A-Beta
Level 10

Short and defined! Nice recap @Suenoyi. I'm really I had the geowalk with you and @Lelekena, @Specobelle, @sayo, @HelloSamsonR, @Olumide1, @Mojidilet. Hopefully we still met @pwanaduku when @Sagir left. It's a superb geowalk  that ended with edibles and refreshments. Onto the next one.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 7

Great recap @Suenoyi

Great job guys!