AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Ayamonte

Thanks @KamHoe,

In Summer we can see great fields with sunflowers in movement.

Today you has virtualy travelled here :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejadra.

@KamHoe wrote:

Wish i can go there. I like sunflower fields there. I'm on the other side of the globe.

Level 9

Many many thanks @OSAMA,

If you visit Ayamonte I have another place to show you, we can go  toPortugal and see on of the 10 Best Beaches of Europe and the 100 of the World; Praia da Marinha.

There is a lovely trip on bote visiting the caves in the cliffs, there are amazing "Natural Cathedrals"

I like to do it every Summer. I have learned when is risky and when is safe....

Alejandra.

@OSAMA wrote:

OMG @AlejandraMaria

This is Ten in one Meetup , very very nice informative Meetup and Recap ,

You live in a wonderful beautiful city ,

Wish one day to visit 😀😁😀🎉🎉🎉🎉

Level 9

Many many thanks @Charleybaits,

Every place in the World has its Beauty. This is the one of Ayamonte...

If you visit me we can cross the River by Ferry, eat tasty portuguese food at the Marina of Vila Real de Santo Antonio and turn back. 2 Countries in one day :)))

Alejandra.

@Charleybaits wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria What a superb meetup. I can now conclude that Spain will be a nice place to visit.

Level 9

Many many thanks for your feedback @AllaSulzhuk,

I am very happy you enjoyed the virtual Trip to Ayamonte;)

Good Evening from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

@AllaSulzhuk wrote:

A wonderful and cognitive walk and amazing photos. Thank you @AlejandraMaria

Level 9

Hi @ValeriaA_,

If you visit Ayamonte when you travel to Spain this year, we can do all the things that I mentioned before plus take a boat and go to Isla Cristina, Another town next to Ayamonte with lovely beaches.

And I will showcase to you and Santiago the marshes between  Isla Cristina and Ayamonte where a fantastic sea salt is got.

Good Evening fromt the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Awesome recap @AlejandraMaria! You have showcased the beauty of your city to Local Guides from all around the world 🙂 I would love to visit Ayamonte one day, congratulations on your meet up!

Level 10

Hello @AlejandraMaria

Wow! Thank you for all you do. Thank you for organising the Google Maps Local Guides Worldwide Photo walk to showcase the beauty of your city to the world! Thank you so much for this spectacular extraordinary recap of your showcase the beauty of Ayamonte in the South of Spain. 

The town Zoo, Park-Zoo Prudencio Navarro looks like an interesting fantabutastic place for young and old and a great place to start the Worldwide photo walk and collect many creative images of so much beauty with pictures of the animals  there. 

In Ayamonte you really do a sensational job in showcasing the beauty, your town is so beautiful. You have captured the beauty so well with excellent pictures and video and story telling of the best of everything with so many wonderful things! 

It is a magical place by the water. So amazing to be there to travel with you to Portugal. We can fly across or go by boat. I would love to see the natural cathedral caves! Sublime! 

The cathedral that you show here as the main Church for Ayamonte, Las Angustias is so glorious, magnificent architecture. It is very enlightening and enchanting  to see with the people making music there in your outstanding fabulous video too. 

I totally love, love, love La Laguna, the Town Hall Square. Plus to hear the history about it being done 

In 1919, Sorrolla, when one of the most international painters of Spain, came to Ayamonte to paint “The Tuna Catch"  It is so gorgeous Mosaic makes an incredible town centre art piece. 

The town showcases its own beauty in the creative art about the ocean and fishing culture with the statues about canning the fish. These have a story to tell of their own in revealing true meaning in the importance of preserving the seafood to transport it all over Spain and around the world. 

It makes me very happy and thankful for your sharing with us  there is so much beauty to see living as you do by the sea. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us all. Your kindness is amazing! 

I really want to come to Spain to see this fantastic stunning place. Thank you over and over for doing all you have done making this special presentation for everyone to showcase the beauty of their city to the world! 

Thank you for sharing this fun, exciting , informative inspirational virtual trip!!! Thank you for giving us this chance to view the aesthetic glory in where you live , a chance for us to feel the passion of your culture and experience Ayamonte in the South of Spain from the eyes of a truly motivated Local Guide! Cheers! 

Best wishes

Love and friendship always,

@Justine2807

😁😎😉😘👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏❤️🐳🐋🐬🐟🐠🦈🐙🐚🦀🦐🦋🌻🌼🌸💮🏵🌹🥀🌺🌷

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello Motivated Local Guides !

This time Our Ayamonte Local Guides Community has Coordinated the "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-UP Showcase the Beauty of Your City to the World" and we are really happy that many incredible Local Guides have joined us:))

We Showcase the Beauty of our Town, AYAMONTE. Located in the South of Spain, South of Europe.

Let´s start the trip…

The Town, the weather, the Community was amazing the 24th February.

We have made this special video for you, to have a better idea how the light is, the colours of our town, the sounds of Ayamonte...

Our meeting point was the Park-Zoo Prudencio Navarro.

Park-Zoo "Prudencio Navarro"Park-Zoo "Prudencio Navarro"

We went to the market where you can buy fresh food like meet, seafood, fruits, vegetables… and make delicious meals.

Ayamonte´s MarketAyamonte´s Market

In Spain our main religion is catholicim. We visit the main Church or Ayamonte, Las Angustias.

La Iglesia de las Angustias, principal parroquia de Ayamonte (LG @AlejandraMaria)La Iglesia de las Angustias, principal parroquia de Ayamonte (LG @AlejandraMaria) 

Kids and families love La Laguna, the Town Hall Square.

In 1919, Sorrolla, one of the most international painters of Spain, came to Ayamonte to paint “The Tuna Catch” , We have a mosaic. You can visit the Real One in the Hispanic Society of America, New Your

Town Hall Square, La Laguna.Town Hall Square, La Laguna.

Fish is very important for the Town. There is a fishing fleet and several canning factories.

Fish is important in our Town.Fish is important in our Town.
The Guadina River is the natural border with Portugal. We can cross it by car or Ferry (Once a year, the iromen and ironwomen do it swimming)

Caption: collage with 2 photos; the International Bridge over the Guadiana river and the Ferry that crossed it. Photos taken by LG @AlejandraMaríaCaption: collage with 2 photos; the International Bridge over the Guadiana river and the Ferry that crossed it. Photos taken by LG @AlejandraMaría
We hope you have enjoyed this virtual trip :))

Good day from the South of Spain.
Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @Justine2807,

Tones of thanks for your fantabutastic feedback.

You are unique and go through every single detail of any Recap or Post :)))

You are always ready to read what we write and make wonderfull replies , I really apreciate it.

You are a very  very  motivated Local Guide!!!

I am very happy you like the virtual tour through  Ayamonte 😉

A big hug from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Ohhh @AlejandraMaria I would love to!! Unfortunately that won't be possible, as we will only stay a few days in Spain 😞 I'm sure we will meet one day!

AlejandraMaría ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaA_,

If you visit Ayamonte when you travel to Spain this year, we can do all the things that I mentioned before plus take a boat and go to Isla Cristina, Another town next to Ayamonte with lovely beaches.

And I will showcase to you and Santiago the marshes between  Isla Cristina and Ayamonte where a fantastic sea salt is got.

Good Evening fromt the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Awesome recap @AlejandraMaria! You have showcased the beauty of your city to Local Guides from all around the world 🙂 I would love to visit Ayamonte one day, congratulations on your meet up!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hola, @AlejandraMaria

I am very happy to join the World Wide Photo Walk.

Thank you very much, Muchas gracias and ありがとう

Paint “The Tuna Catch” looks like "azulejo". I have seen some of azulejo work in Portugal.

Saludos desde IKOMA

Toyo

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Wow it's a beautiful place you're living in,I can see the lovely architecture in city especially the main church is a master piece of architecture,markets are full of happy faces,the natural boarder of Portugal is an amazing place too.

@OSAMA count me in when you want to visit Spain.

Nice video beautiful photos,

Thanks for show case the beauty of your city.

Have a nice day