Z_Fitriani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Meet Up Bandung Local Guides

Took a place on a Sundanese restaurant at Sindang Reret Surapati, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Saturday, April 1st was held the First meeting of Bandung Local Guides.

As host I am Already setup Series of events for this meeting. My determination for this event should be able to bring the spirit that the friends from Bandung local guides would continue to contribute actively on the google maps.

The event lasted full of excitement filled with discussion of how to provide constructive and useful review either for the place, or for the people who will visit the place.

Some fellow added the importance to ask permission to the manager before taking photographs. its important to provide polite and well reviews in terms of language or content of the reviews itself. If the review shows things that are protest or dissatisfaction with the services or facilities, the place should be given a solution or things that should can be done by the manager of that place.

Whereas the best way to add a new spot on Google Map is the local guides must be in a location that will be added. So are to add photos, photos that will add should a new photo, taken by itself, is not other people's work and not downloaded from the internet.

By chance I also had experience to learn the techniques of photography. I also take this opportunity to sharing about how to determine the composition in landscape photography and the importance of lighting on food photos.

The last session before the group photo was friends of local guides walking around the restaurant Sindang Reret Surapati to take photos or ask the staff about the service or the menu to being incorporated for the review on the google maps.

is not less important from this meeting for the first time held in Bandung, friends from Local guides Bandung also make this meeting as a momentum for the next meet, which is planned will be held regularly so that another friend more excited again to contribute on Google maps.

Planning the the next meet up is more challenging, and therefore we appoint a coordinator for the activities of Local Guides Bandung more focused and coordinated. I hope this first meet-up can be an inspiration for more friends to hold next meet up and hopefully more and more friends of Local Guides in the city of Bandung can join to the next meet up and keep eager to contribute on Google Maps.

Greetings contributors.

IMG-20170407-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170402-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20170402-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20170402-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20170402-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20170402-WA0017.jpg

Indonesia
3 comments
Level 8

Bls: Meet Up Bandung Local Guides

thanks for being host @Z_Fitriani can't wait for next meet up with Bandung Local Guides.

Keep on Contributing,

Titan Rahadian

Level 8

Bls: Meet Up Bandung Local Guides

Thank's @titanloveu

@TitanR wrote:

thanks for being host @Z_Fitriani can't wait for next meet up with Bandung Local Guides.

Keep on Contributing,

Titan Rahadian

Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Meet Up Bandung Local Guides

@Z_Fitriani

Recap yang sangat bagus dan terperinci sekali, jadi bertambah informasi tentang Local Guides, harus seperti apa cara berkontribusi yang baik, menularkan pengetahuan dan informasi kepada Local Guides yang baru maupun yang sudah lama bergabung. Saya sangat senang membacanya, terlihat jelas penuh semangat.

@PaDeSSo@Septarina_H@FachryMyID

Salam kontribusi