Charleybaits's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: [RECAP] Kings University Photowalk

Hahaha, I can't believe you quote me. You have good foresight @BishowvijayaP. Thank you for reading and trust you're fine.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

One thing I heard a student whisper during the outstretch was that - thank God for the LocalGuide program, which has given them the chance to explore outside their school, which ordinarily they won't have. I smiled and pretend I didn't hear it 🙂

You must have well persistence of hearing @Charleybaits😀😁

Very nice recap and well presented. Actually it's a great work.

Thanks for sharing with us. 🙂

Level 7

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks for keeping us in mind bro. That's very kind of you.

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Always thinking of you guys, @Charleybaits. Good to see you doing good 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

@Charleybaits wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP Quite a while bro, trust you're fine. Thanks for reading through.

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Awesome leading, @Charleybaits. Thanks for sharing your story. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 7

Thank you for reading. @ThanulakshanS

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Great Work @Charleybaits

Level 7

Oh! Sorry about that. Can you try pasting this link at the search bar on your map apps.

Or use the plus code here or below to search on Google and open the result in map.

HC74+XX Ode Omu

Cheers!

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Charleybaits, 7+ meetups under your belt is awesome! Sorry for not keeping track with you.

Your university link doesn’t work.

Cheers,

Karen

@Charleybaits wrote:

Hi @KarenVChin Like my 7th hosted meet up or more. Check our last event [RECAP] Independence Day Meetup Ibadan.

I should make a map list to cover all places mapped, as we extended the activity to neighbouring landmarks also. 

But you can quickly visit the university on map here to see some of the approved spot.

And thank you so much for your refreshing comment 🙂

@KarenVChin wrote:

This is so wonderful and exciting @Charleybaits. With so many of you, I bet you covered the Kings University campus.

Would you mind sharing the Kings University Google Maps Page link so we all here in the Local Guides Connect Community can see and admire all your team’s hardwork?

Was this your first hosted Meetup?

Cheers,

Karen