tashantamim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[RECAP] KERANIGANJ LG'S FIRST MEET UP

Hello everybody!

I'm Tamim from KERANIGANJ LOCAL GUIDES. Last friday we'd done our first meetup. It was really very exciting moment for us. We started our walking for geo walk at 6.30 am but 15 minutes later it was started raining. Very quickly we took shelter on a tea stall and started gossiping. Nearly 30 minutes later rain stopped and we started walk again. I was worried about our community and meetup but fortunately we did it. We walked away 15 kilometers and took 35 photos on different places. We added 4 new places and edited various places. Let me show you some photos below

During RainingDuring Raining

In Tea stallIn Tea stall

On an under constructed  CulvertOn an under constructed Culvert

On a Steel BridgeOn a Steel Bridge

A MosqueA Mosque

For this geo walk we found some new missing road names. We edited those and kept searching. In the end  I feel so happy and proud for my team mates. They are very energetic and dedicated person. We're small in number but I think we'll grow up. So thanks for reading and goodbye for this time.

Tamim

On behalf of keraniganj Local Guides

Keraniganj Upazila, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
5 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] KERANIGANJ LG'S FIRST MEET UP

What a beautiful meet-up @tashantamim :). I enjoyed your recap stories most especially where you said you were gossiping when you took shelter in a tea shop due to the rain . Lol, thanks for sharing your recap experiences with us. Am sure we will see more and more meet-ups with lovely stories as this in times coming. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson

Level 7

thanks buddy @HelloSamsonR 

Really I was excited because in my region I didn't found any community and lastly I made a community. 

Level 7

Level 9

Owh @tashantamim,

I'm happy that you host your first meet-up successfully. 

Don't you know hosting a meet-up isn't easy as we think. 

Well hope it was a great meet-up. 

Keep up good work. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

thanks mate @deepakjhic

I'm trying my best for community. Hope you'll see us again