demolawaluk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Jabi Lake mall Food craw

Abuja Local Guide organised the Jabi Lake mall food crawl.  The objective is to explore the restaurants within the Jabi Lake Mall and their menu.  The Mall is a popular tourist spot within Abuja, Nigeria.

Chinedui & Salma_ demolawalukChinedui & Salma_ demolawalukEleven people signed up to participate. However, Chinedui & Salma and I (demolawaluk ) attended.  DanielKingstonA sent in his apologies. 

The Meet-up started at 4:35 PM with the introduction of local guides. Subsequently, we toured the mall adding and editing restaurants on google map. In addition, we snapped pictures of their menu.
Nigerian Soup cuisines @SumptousNigerian Soup cuisines @SumptousSuya stick @ Fresh DewSuya stick @ Fresh DewMenu list and price list @Gaba & GoMenu list and price list @Gaba & Go
We created a google map listing of all places visited. 
We had a little challenge. Both the location and address of a cafe, the donut factory on google map were wrong. And we were unable to successfully edit.
The donut factory located within the mall but appears in google map at another location.The donut factory located within the mall but appears in google map at another location.

Some businesses too did not give consent to snap or add their premises .

The meet-up came to an end at 7:11 pm.
We had funWe had fun

The Photo album of our meet up.

Overall, it was a successful meet-up and we had fun.

This is the first time I will be hosting meet-up. 

Thank you U-royFelixA for the constant push to make this happen. Thank you  DanielKingstonA for the beautiful banner and name tags. 

Chinedui & Salma_ thank you for attending.

The discussion on what are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? was helpful. PaulPavlinovichtip #2 got me prepared for the low turn out. Thank you HelloJess and PaulPavlinovich.

Thank you all

Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
2 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Jabi Lake mall Food craw

@demolawaluk Impressive meet-up. Congrats! 

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Jabi Lake mall Food craw

Well done @demolawaluk! Please send my portion of every yummy and delicious meals you saw at the mall. Next meet-up pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@demolawaluk wrote:

Abuja Local Guide organised the Jabi Lake mall food crawl.  The objective is to explore the restaurants within the Jabi Lake Mall and their menu.  The Mall is a popular tourist spot within Abuja, Nigeria.

Chinedui & Salma_ demolawalukChinedui & Salma_ demolawalukEleven people signed up to participate. However, Chinedui & Salma and I (demolawaluk ) attended.  DanielKingstonA sent in his apologies. 

The Meet-up started at 4:35 PM with the introduction of local guides. Subsequently, we toured the mall adding and editing restaurants on google map. In addition, we snapped pictures of their menu.
Nigerian Soup cuisines @SumptousNigerian Soup cuisines @SumptousSuya stick @ Fresh DewSuya stick @ Fresh DewMenu list and price list @Gaba & GoMenu list and price list @Gaba & Go
We created a google map listing of all places visited. 
We had a little challenge. Both the location and address of a cafe, the donut factory on google map were wrong. And we were unable to successfully edit.
The donut factory located within the mall but appears in google map at another location.The donut factory located within the mall but appears in google map at another location.

Some businesses too did not give consent to snap or add their premises .

The meet-up came to an end at 7:11 pm.
We had funWe had fun

The Photo album of our meet up.

Overall, it was a successful meet-up and we had fun.

This is the first time I will be hosting meet-up. 

Thank you U-royFelixA for the constant push to make this happen. Thank you  DanielKingstonA for the beautiful banner and name tags. 

Chinedui & Salma_ thank you for attending.

The discussion on what are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? was helpful. PaulPavlinovichtip #2 got me prepared for the low turn out. Thank you HelloJess and PaulPavlinovich.

Thank you all