rorohais's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[RECAP] Foodcrawl LGS Markobar Gwalk

Markobar Gwalk_180429_0028.jpg

First of all, I want to say thank you to @FahmiAdimara for this opportunity, @elyudith for help me to be a co-host, some friends who help me a lot @AnnisaIsmi @kukus12911@Oriezky@NadyahSilma @yussaqali @Nenazakiah and of course all of the attendant, LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Yesterday, Local Guides Surabaya, gathered and foodcrawl in grand opening of Markobar new branch, Gwalk. This event was attended by the first son of Indonesian President Mr. Jokowi, Gibran Rakabuming Raka, as owner of Markobar. In this foodcrawl, we gather and eat together with Local Guides Surabaya and some other community such as Gojek Surabaya.

Not only eat and gather, there also entertainment event, such as sing along and eating challenge. Local Guides Surabaya represented by @AnnisaIsmi  for eating challenge and we got it! We got 2nd place ^^. It was so fun ! 6325.jpg

S__31342596.jpg

Btw Guys, you can give me some advice for the better meet up and don't forget to share your photos here ^^ 

Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
7 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Foodcrawl LGS Markobar Gwalk

awalnya ga ngerti kalo challange nya cuma buat perempuan, waktu lagi asik ngobrol di infoin sama temen2 buat ikut lomba makan, karena anak2 LGS suka bercanda aku iyain aja.. eh taunya beneran disuru maju wakak..

syukurlah gak malu2in banget bisa juara 2, peer selanjutnya adalah nurumin berat badannya karena ngabisin hampir 1 loyang martabak manis haha

tapi karena ini jadi dapat kesempatan foto bareng mas gibran!! thankyouIMG_20180429_120003_698.jpg

Level 7

Really excited joining the foodcrawl in the night. I wanna say thanks to my husband who allowed me to go by myself without Salfa, my active daughter, although it will not for everytime haha. 

For mba @rorohais who gave me a chance for attending this event, thanks a lot dear. I was really happy to having fun woth LGS. 

For bang @elyudith @Oriezky thanks a lot too for making nice discussion last night. 

For Markobar, thanks for the tasty cake. Success for Markobar in every channel. IMG_20180429_182815_527.jpg

Level 7

wiih seru yaaa, sayang banget gak bisa gabung karena lagi gak di Surabaya hari itu

Level 7

how can i join to  your localguide surabaya grup? i new member

Level 7

You can add and send DM on instagram @localguidessurabaya and admin will give u link to our whatsapp group ^^ we'll be waiting for you 

Xoxo

Roro~

Level 9

woaaah thanks for handle this event @rorohais 😄

Level 7

Mana mb roro.... I dah follow IG dan DM toto bl di kasih link grup WA,