Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photo Walk and Map Editing Hyderabad

Photo Walk and Map Editing

GVK One Mall

Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India

June 25, 2017 @ 16:30 (IST)

Photo Walk starting from GVK One to GVK one as shown in map. Who ever wants to participate, can join at the mentioned time at GVK One. We shall walk, update maps as well as edit.

RSVP here

Atma Ram
28 comments
Level 9

Re: Photo Walk and Map Editing

Good Initiation @AtmaR, Will try to catch you up there and will learn something new from You.

Thanks for the invitation. Hopefully we will finish the photo walk successfully.

Level 8

Hearing a announcement after a long time from @AtmaR

its been a brief gap since the Geo Walk...

looking forward for a nice time and some quality contribution...

See you all at GVKOne

Level 9

I am pretty much excited about the event and appreciate your initiative. Hope the event will enable us to help people to find places more accurately. Look forward to catch up with the fellow LGs.

@AtmaR wrote:
Photo Walk and Map Editing

GVK One Mall

Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India

@June 25, 2017 @ 04:31 (IST)

Photo Walk starting from GVK One to GVK one as shown in map. Who ever wants to participate, can join at the mentioned time at GVK One. We shall walk, update maps as well as edit.

RSVP here

Level 10

This is getting interesting ,Food crawl on June 18 at sha ghouse and no Geo walk on june 25,Hyderabad is moving too good.Loving the meetups.

Level 10

This is the second map editing i am going to attend, In-orbit mall editing went so good.

Image may contain: 7 people, people standing and glasses

Level 10

There's a small update in timings...  it is 16:30 IST (before it was 04:31 IST) 

Nice to see you all LG's joining!

You can also bring in your friends as well who are interested in learning and contributing to Google Maps.

So let's have fun contributing to Google Maps 🙂

Atma Ram
Level 9

Thats good to go @AtmaR, The perfect time for Walk, working for Google maps and with general walk for health too.

Thanks for the specified times, I like it. Will catch you guys, and will try to bring others too.

Level 8

This is really awesome, I would like to be part of a great initiative. 

Thanks

Level 5

Excited to join