OmarBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photo Walk-Victoria Memorial

@Asaha93, we disallow sharing of personal information (phone numbers included) publicly on Connect. You can get in touch with others via private messages. More guidelines on using Connect can be found at Help Desk.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@Asaha93 wrote:

I need a contact number of host.. plz give ur contact. So I can contact with u for further process. Thank you.

Please check your PM @Asaha93 thanks.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 6

Thank you @JeslynL

Indian Local Guide | Kolkata | Join the LG Movement Here's How To Save The Planet Through Your Review
Level 6

18th Jan is weekdays not possible.

Level 7

I want to also join what is the date and please gide me my WhatsApp no <WHATSAPP NUMBER REMOVED>, 

Phone no:- <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

I want also join please help me gide me u are a local gide

Former Google Contributor

@Ganeshsubedi, I edited your post to remove the phone numbers as Connect is public forum and we want to ensure everyone's privacy. You can indicate your interest for the meet-up directly here

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@Ganeshsubedi please join with us at Victoria Memorial, date 18 Jan 2018 directly (starting time: 11:00 am). Thanks for joining with us.

@Ganeshsubedi wrote:

I want to also join what is the date and please gide me my WhatsApp no <WHATSAPP NUMBER REMOVED>, 

Phone no:- <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

I want also join please help me gide me u are a local gide

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

I didn't have money to came Kolkata

Level 7

I didn't have money to came Kolkata 😢😭😭😭😢😢 

Level 7

Why you remove my phone no are u gonna mad I want help to local gide u u remove me phone no