SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: PHOTOS: Lagos Food Crawl

Seemed like bellyful fun, @SanyaOdare bro!

Level 10

@TraciC@IlankovanT I was also at the meet up also, thanks to @SanyaOdare. For the fruit it is called Palm kernel or either palm fruit. Red oil which is palm oil are being extracted from it to prepare a native Nigerian soup called banga soup.

Connect Moderator

Wow... I missed a lot coz I'm out of Lagos...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

hi @SanyaOdare, Great moments with great photos!! 

Level 10

Thank you @IlankovanT! Yes we did have a great time and enjoyed as much foods and drinks as we can. The last photo captured palm kernels from which palm oil is extracted. Palm oil is used as one of several major ingredients for making a wide varieties of soups in Nigeria.

@IlankovanT wrote:

@SanyaOdare wow!! awesome food crawl 🙂 hope you guys enjoyed a lot. what is that last photo, is it a fruit? seems like a Date palm.

Level 10

@TraciC, Lagos Food Crawl is being featured on Local Guides Connect's homepage? Awwww.......  Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @SanyaOdare. Thanks so much for sharing such great photos from your food crawl. It's been featured on the homepage today, check it out: 

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 2.22.47 PM.png

Like @IlankovanT, I'd love to learn more about the photos; can you tell us more? It looks like you got to work making something, too! 🙂 

Level 10

You're welcome @Umashankar

@UmaShankarB wrote:

@SanyaOdare

Looking Awesome Meet Up with your fellow Local Guides

Thanks for sharing your Meet Up Photos.

Level 10

Thank you @Ch-Marwen for your compliments!

@MarwenC wrote:

It's WOW picture thanks for sharing @SanyaOdare 😉

Level 10

Thank you @LucioV! I look forward to your Food Crawl - now that you've seen mine and know the meaning.

@LucioV wrote:

Great job @SanyaOdare!!!!! First time i see a Food Crawl, and i didn't knew the term meaning before! 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @AnaCristinaN - I appreciate your compliments!

@AnaCristinaN wrote:

Amazing photos! This is a great post!