Sovibrnt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: PHILADELPHIA, PA LOCAL GUIDE MEETUP

We have several people who are passionate amateur photographers on our staff, plus we also have tons of costumes for posed shots in Old City.  Keep us posted on what you come up with.

Writing this from under the Ben Franklin Bridge. No seriously, we literally could throw a rock at the bridge without any effort at all.
Level 3

Hi! My name is David and I live right outside of Philadelphia. I am also interested in supporting a local meet up.

Level 6

Hello,

I would love to participate in a meet up- awesome idea!  Let's make this happen guys :v

Penn's Landing would make a perfect spot!  Not to mention the ferry boat, and all of the history in that general area (great for photos and fun times).

Level 8

I'm definitely interested! Just moving back to Philly after a bit of time away. 

Level 7

Hey guys, Level 7 guide here. We could do a meet up at the Diner at the Plaza in South Philly. I'm new to the forums but always looking to further my position and meet new people also interested exploring. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @frosty,

Welcome to Connect! 

That sounds good, I'm glad to hear you guys are looking to arrange a meet-up!

I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event!You guys might also want to have a look at planning a Meet-up, as it offers plenty of great ideas.

Best of luck with your event!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators