Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

NYC Food Crawl 2017

$1 Pizza$1 Pizzadumplingsdumplings

That's us :)That's us 🙂

Hello fellow local guides, 

I wanted to share some pictures of todays NYC Food Crawl!

Special thanks to @BudionoS for the great idea of a World Wide Food Crawl!

Today, @VBenedict@RomeO and myself met for lunch and did a little Food Crawl.

Our first stop was at Mandoo Bar, a Korean restaurant in Korea Town and afterwards we went on to have a slice of the well known $1 NYC pizza. 

The dumplings at Mandoo Bar were good, as well was the Pizza (surprisingly enough, usually $2 pizza is better;))

It was very nice meeting fellow Local Guides and I can't wait to attend the next meet-up.

Thanks @VBenedict and @RomeNYC for the nice hours!

Happy Holidays!

@TraciC @Osaka78forTRUMP @LawrenceNYC what do you think about pizza or dumplings? What's better?;)

p.s. I have no idea what happened to the pictures.. somehow it didn't work to show them the way they are supposed to ... just turn your laptop around 😉

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
New York City, New York, USA
5 comments
Level 10

Re: NYC Food Crawl 2017

Dear @MiaMaria, hope all's well. Lovely story, it's so great to see NYC Local Guides stories around the world. You're photos are perfect: here in Australia, aka Land Down Under, upside down is right side up. 🙂 As for pizza or dumplings, only true test is taste test, so it's your call, MiaMaria. Thanks again for sharing your story. Kind regards from Osaka78

Googler

Yummy, @MiaMaria. As for pizza or dumplings, why not both? They both satisfy different cravings and are both amazing!!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

hai @MiaMaria thank you so much for writing another side of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up in New York City. I'm very happy to know that Local Guides in the US, especially in NYC, also support and participated in the World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up. This is our first WW Food Crawl Meet-up and I hope we can make it again together next year.

Dumpling or pizza? I choose both! Hahahaa...

Regards

Budiono

Level 8

Level 9

That's so great ! This report was fun. I saw 'pizza dumplings' and was really bummed to have missed pizza–dumplings. Now I see that it was pizza & dumplings... Still bummed to have missed out on the company, but pizza and dumplings are possible to re-enact. Looking forward to the next meet-up.