Soe HlaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Myanmar (Burma) Local Guides

Mingalabar friends,

Let's all Myanmar Local Guides meet up here, make friends and exchange tips and knowledge.

I am Soe Hla Min from Yangon, Myanmar. A traveller by nature and ameateur photographer. I have travelled many places in all 14 states & divisions of Myanmar and still mapping where I have been.

17 comments
Level 7

Re: Myanmar (Burma) Local Guides

Mingalabar!

i travel to Yangon on business monthly, and i've had the good fortune to explore many other interesting parts of Myanmar as well! I have a keen interest in photography, and post photos wherever i can! Hope we can all work together to map our destinations and share itineraries! 🙂

I'll be happy to host a local guides meetup in Yangon if theres an opportunity! 🙂

- Michael

Level 8

Hello Ko Soe,

မင်္ဂလာပါခင်ဗျာ...အခုလို Local Guides Connect မှာတွေ့ရတာ ဝမ်းသာပါတယ်... [Myanmar Unicode]

It is really a nice feeling to find you on this community. I also love to travel and taking photographs. I started contributing on Google Maps recently and became fond of helping travellers in Myanmar and from abroad. I am not from tourism industry. I use Google Maps at work and also for my personal trips. What I noticed is that most of the useful information such as tourist destinations, local restaurents, bus line information are still not enough to be usable on Google Maps. That's why I decided to volunteer in contributing information as much as I can for systematic development of my home country.

Best,

ZLH 

Level 8

nice 2 meet u all friends 🙂 i'm from Yangon

Level 8

'll be happy to host a local guides meetup in Yangon if theres an opportunity! 🙂

me 2

- Kyaw Zin Hein

Level 7

Hi Friends on this chat,

Mingalabar!

I thought of meeting up this Wednesday evening, 7 September, 7pm, at Thaketa Capital Hypermarket for dinner and after that for drinks at my place nearby. limited to 10 people, because my apartment is small! :).. all you guys on this chat are invited!

let me know if u would be free to meetup. this is a free and easy event, just to share photos and swap stories! i will setup laptop and TV if anyone wants to share photos etc.

limited to 10 people because i have a small apartment only, confirm your attendance with me ok?

Thank you

PS: i have posted this event in the Cafe Biblio FB page (www.facebook.com/cafebiblio.ygn) please drop by to confirm your attendance. Feel free to invite friends.:) see you soon!

Michael

[EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED]

[PHONE NUMBER REDACTED] (Viber)

[PHONE NUMBER REDACTED] (Yangon number)

@Kyaw ZinH wrote:

'll be happy to host a local guides meetup in Yangon if theres an opportunity! 🙂

me 2

- Kyaw Zin Hein

Level 8

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for an excellent initiative and support for the meet up event. I do want to join the event if I were in Yangon.

As I am currently residing in Mawlamyine (Mon State), I will not be able to join the event on that day. May be next time.

Cheers!

Zaw Linn Htet

Level 8

Thanks for your invitation . I really want to attend this meeting up, but Wednesday night isn't my off day 😞

Verry Sad. Next time I hope to be able to attend myanmar local guides meeting up .

Kyaw Zin Hein

Level 2

Hello Michael,

That's very nice of you and thank you for the arrangements.

I am now in the car travelling to Mon state and will be back to Yangon by Friday, hopefully if not continue to another city.

I hope I could meet all of you in next meet up.

Cheers,

SHM

Level 8

See u in next meet up, Bro

Cheers,

~KZH~