Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mumbai Geo Walk

Mumbai Geo Walk

Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus

Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India

July 12, 2017 @ 10:00 (IST)

Social Meetup For Getting To Know Mumbai Local Guides Better! 

Let's lace up our most comfortable shoes and head to a new or lesser-known neighborhood in city. Add a place, upload a photo, and be the first to share it with the world. Our program will start from 10 AM on 12/07/2017 Wednesday. Every attendees are requested to arrive at CST station on time. Attendees should manage their android phone ,power banks and camera (if possible). It would be better if a hat and an umbrella will be managed as we are well known about the weather of Mumbai.

Our meet-up will all about travelling around Mumbai city capturing photos of historical places and other famous places. The meet-up will end with a game which will surely lead to a fun.

Dont Miss This Amazing Opportunity

RSVP here

13 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Mumbai Geo Walk

Best wishes @ExploreWithNick for the forthcoming Geo Walk.

Connect Moderator

All the best all of you mumbai local guide @ExploreWithNick

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thank You , Sir !

Level 7

Thank You , Sir !

Level 6

Hi all

@ExploreWithNick wrote:

Mumbai Geo Walk

@July 12, 2017 @ 10:00 (IST)

Let's lace up our most comfortable shoes and head to a new or lesser-known neighborhood in city. Add a place, upload a photo, and be the first to share it with the world. Our program will start from 10 AM on 12/07/2017 Wednesday. Every attendees are requested to arrive at CST station on time. Attendees should manage their android phone ,power banks and camera (if possible). It would be better if a hat and an umbrella will be managed as we are well known about the weather of Mumbai.

Our meet-up will all about travelling around Mumbai city capturing photos of historical places and other famous places. The meet-up will end with a game which will surely lead to a fun.

RSVP here

Level 5

As a beginner can I ask that what it benefits to you for hosting the meet? Where you can alone make click photos and all? Plz reply me. 

@ExploreWithNick wrote:

Mumbai Geo Walk

RSVP here

@ExploreWithNick wrote:

Mumbai Geo Walk

RSVP here

@ExploreWithNick wrote:

Mumbai Geo Walk

RSVP here

Level 7

This is a very good question sir, Thanks a lot for asking !

Well agreed that one can click pictures and post reviews all alone with just a help of a cellphone! 

So why host a meet-up like Geo-walks etc.?

Please let me share with you my reasons behind hosting a meet ! I'll make sure to keep it on point and in points to not bore you

1) Meet ups are FUN! As amazing as they sound, reality is far more better.

2) If a host is really into designing a proper FUN meetup, one can play games like treasure hunt , etc to explore the city in a great way and in a way help the entire Google community by sharing great images wherever you go! Where as if you alone do it, it gets kind of boring just clicking and posting reviews all by yourself.

3) One can explore and add soo many different places on the map and COVER a larger distance in short span of time, one can divide different areas among the group and capture more pics ! Where as doing it alone in such a short time would be impossible!

4) You get to Meet people sharing the same interests ! Meetups are a great way to start a community on your own! Amazing way to make new friends and share your ideas regarding next meetups among the group! 

Above mentioned are the prime and few benefits of hosting a meetup! Hope u create one soon too as world is all about exploring and LIVING FREE!

Have a great day ahead ! x

Nipun.T

Level 5

Thanks for your kind and detailed reply.

@ExploreWithNick wrote:

This is a very good question sir, Thanks a lot for asking !

Well agreed that one can click pictures and post reviews all alone with just a help of a cellphone! 

So why host a meet-up like Geo-walks etc.?

Please let me share with you my reasons behind hosting a meet ! I'll make sure to keep it on point and in points to not bore you

1) Meet ups are FUN! As amazing as they sound, reality is far more better.

2) If a host is really into designing a proper FUN meetup, one can play games like treasure hunt , etc to explore the city in a great way and in a way help the entire Google community by sharing great images wherever you go! Where as if you alone do it, it gets kind of boring just clicking and posting reviews all by yourself.

3) One can explore and add soo many different places on the map and COVER a larger distance in short span of time, one can divide different areas among the group and capture more pics ! Where as doing it alone in such a short time would be impossible!

4) You get to Meet people sharing the same interests ! Meetups are a great way to start a community on your own! Amazing way to make new friends and share your ideas regarding next meetups among the group! 

Above mentioned are the prime and few benefits of hosting a meetup! Hope u create one soon too as world is all about exploring and LIVING FREE!

Have a great day ahead ! x

Nipun.T