Motorcycle Riding

Bangalore / Karnataka Motorcycle Riders, connect together and Ride on Sundays,

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Motorcycle Riding

Hello @NeoR3I moved your post to the Let's Meet-Up! board as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum! Would you like to organize a meet-up? Please read: How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

As it looks like it is first time are you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new September 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. Thank you and enjoy!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hello @NeoR3I moved your post to the Let's Meet-Up! board as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum! Would you like to organize a meet-up? Please read: How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up.

As it looks like it is first time are you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new September 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. Thank you and enjoy!

Level 4

It is confusing to find, can you guide me where to find the replies on the messages, posted by me ??

Hi @NeoR3, Sure! Your post is located: Local Guides Connect - Connect with other Local Guides  - Let's Meet-Up! (board name) - Re: Motorcycle Riding (your post).

Please click this link to find your post: Motorcycle Riding. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Level 3

Hi Neo, Am also a Rider from Bangalore Lets connect and we can ride together sometime on sundays.

Level 4

yo man, what do u ride, my watsapp number is - 9108169100