VickyO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mombasa Lets Meet

Good Morning Mombasa

I am Victor Odongo staying in Mombasa. I have shared over 200 places so far and am continuing to do more daily. However I would wish that we organise a meet-up as and have a photo walk in one of our major streets. This we can do over and over again until we map the whole of Mombasa City and make every place be known. You can suggest a date and time. Foreign local guides are welcome too. Its an opportunity to know Mombasa in and out. Kindly give your suggestions on the replies. 

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
3 comments
Level 5

Re: Mombasa Lets Meet

Hi Victor,

Visiting Mombasa soon and really looking forward to it.

I will for sure be contributing my perspectives on the trip and I will be sure to look up your recommendations for a great trip.

If you are still engaged with this trip it would be awesome to meet up and share some experiences and create lasting memories.

Diatribe aka D

Level 8

@DiatribeakaD Welcome to Mombasa City. I hope you will have one of the best moments when you are around.

I am looking forward to seeing you soon when you come around. Reach me any moment of my mobile +254732043824.

Find me on google hang out odongo.v@gmail.com

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 5

Great, I look forward to it. I will add your number and also let you know once I am in Mombasa.

Thank you.