JustinR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Memphis, TN meet-up?

Any Local Guides in the Memphis, TN area interested in organizing a meet-up for this March Local Guides event? Maybe a food/pub crawl?

All ideas/suggestions are welcome...

Memphis, TN, United States
6 comments
Level 3

Re: Memphis, TN meet-up?

I'm always down for a pub crawl. Start off in Midtown and make our way downtown, maybe?

Level 3

Sounds good. Now we just need some more guides to agree to participate. We could do some group brainstorming on different places to stop off. 

Level 7

I know I would be
Former Google Contributor

Hello @JustinR, to find Local Guides from your area to join you, try searching the community for mentions of "Memphis" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, gather the Local Guides and discuss the meet-up you have in mind.

This post contains all the information you'd need for organising a meet-up - from planning, submitting the details to our meet-up site, to hosting. Check it out. 🙂

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Hope to see a meet-up in your area soon! Remember to share photos and your stories here, too.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 3

So I see a few people have expressed interest. If we can get a few more people on board, we can start setting a date and time and meet location. Tentatively, I think we should consider 3/18 or 3/19 for the date of the meet and somewhere in midtown for the meet point. Any other thoughts? 

Level 6

That sounds great but we have to put the message out where others can link up, maybe downtown area is perfect.

@JustinR wrote:

Any Local Guides in the Memphis, TN area interested in organizing a meet-up for this March Local Guides event? Maybe a food/pub crawl?

All ideas/suggestions are welcome...