cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Meet Up Planning Hyderabad 2018

Hey Guides,

why not a Meet up to know each other ?

Let me know your interest and comment below. We we can fix up a time for a meet up!!

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
27 comments
Level 7

Re: Meet Up Planning Hyderabad 2018

Hello I am Srinivas Naidu a local guide from hyderabad yes should arrange meet up of local guides and discuss and share knowledge and have fun.

I am interested.

Level 4

Good to hear. Lets wait if there will be more people who would be interested to join us 🙂

Level 6

Hello 

Am local guide from Hyderabad area.

Yes, we should arrange meet up of local guides in our area and discuss about share knowledge and have fun.

I am interested.

Level 4

Awesome. Let’s wait for few more confirmations .

Level 5

Hi...appr appreci for your initiation for hyd meetiup

.I am also interested..pl plan tentative time ..I am proposing 12 th may 2018..pl confirm u r availability and plan of action..

Level 9

@Bijjam @shivagangakp @Anandks @SrinivasNaidu There is a meet-up organized by one of the most active local guides in Hyderabad.

Please do attend this one which is well attended to meet others. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/The-quot-36-quot-Walk-hyderabad/m-p/704686#M5519...

Level 6

Hello I am Maneesh chowdary a local guide from Hyderabad too. its a good plan to arrange meet up of local guides & discuss  and have fun for some time .

I am interested. I suggest let it be any date but it should be a Sunday so that almost every one will be free on that day and it will be great to enjoy without any time rush

Level 4

Hello,

good to know about the event. But it looks more like a photo walk with a proper schedule.

My intention for meetup is to meet every one in person over a coffee and do a random intro and basic walk through. 

It would be great if u can join us and also extend this meet up to more people 🙂

How ever i will still leave it to others to take a call.

@AslamMo @shivagangakp @Anandks @Srinivasnaidu9

Level 4

12th May is fine with me. 

lets make it.

what say @shivagangakp @Anandks @Srinivasnaidu9 @MANCHOW

I stay at Chanda Nagar so any where around Madhapur or KPHB works for me.