Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mapping LA-Bone

Mapping LA-Bone

Koala Shopping Center - Osu

Accra, Ghana

October 07, 2017 @ 13:00 (GMT)

Let's meet up and get the LA of Accra's bone (pun intended) better represented on Google maps. This month also Google Map's Support Mobility for All movement. We'll also spend some time at the tail end of the meetup to answer wheelchair-accessibility questions on Google Maps and enjoy refreshments. This is intended to be a car tour mapping trip so we will drive around the streets of Labone and map out. Free Wi-Fi will be provided to help with photo uploads and map editing. Bring your camera phones and or tablets and a car if you can. Any expenses outside of wifi will be born by attendees. We'll meet at the Osu Koala Shopping Center car park. Please come early so we can go over the routes and iron out any logistics to make this a great meet up. Looking forward!

RSVP here

7 comments
Level 4

Re: Mapping LA-Bone

Hello, are we still meeting at the Osu Koala or we should just head to the Children's home Junction. I'll be taking public transport so I want to be sure of the meet up point. 

Level 7

I just read his email. We're meeting at Osu children's home junction

Level 7

Any number to reach you on? I'm infront of the Osu Children's home 

Level 4

I was at Koala for 45 minutes asking around, but no one seems to know what i'm talking about, so i just left.

Level 7

I missed this event due to unforeseen circumstances. @CharlesNiiOfeiH could u update me on what went on ? And do u have a chat group we could be Meeting. 0547044538

Level 8

Hi Enoch, 

sorry to hear.  What time did you get to Koala?  We were stationed in front of my car from 12:40 till 1:30pm before setting off from Koala.  We were on the look-out for participants.  Three people joined before we set off.

Next time, i'll be sure to provide my phone number as I was not frequently checking emails.  Sometimes, emails from LG Connect are delayed.

Best regards,

Level 8

Hi @BenTheLocalGuider

Sorry you missed out.  Would have been great to have had you join us.

There is a local (GH) whatsapp group anyone can join: https://chat.whatsapp.com/9EASDbweyR1FmU9v1dUULG 

Best regards,