MuhammadTahir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Meetup in Lahore Pakistan

It was the second meet-up in Lahore, Pakistan but it was disappointing, as in First meetup 25th December, 2016 ten local guides attended which was at Greater Iqbal Park but in second only one guest local guide and me (host) attended on 26th March, 2017 which means in Pakistani Local Guides required more motivation. Since on Event of meet-Up more then 70 Local Guides marked "Going". 

Planning next meet-up on large scale in FAST University Lahore and hoping ex and present Google country consultants of Pakistan's participation (which will be unofficial participation).

My Introduction:

1. Name:  Muhammad Tahir / Sam Arians
  2. Location: There is no any fix place, at this moment I am here but no one know about next moment, I love to travel a lot (but originally from Lahore, Pakistan) 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore new places, taking photos sharing on Google maps, I takes help from google map so I want to help others by improving google map.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my experiences and related material of my adventures with friends and community to motivate them to hangout.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I came to know by exploring google maps and its related things.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to lost and explore forests, mountains, revers and sea. Love to explore beauty of nature. 

Local Guides Meetup in Lahore PakistanLocal Guides Meetup in Lahore Pakistan

Café Barbera, Lahore, Pakistan
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Meetup in Lahore Pakistan

Hello @MuhammadTahir ! 

Good to see this post about your meetup. I have also hosted some meetups with one of two guests showing up. 

In this case I think you held your meetup at a fine dining restaurant and the costs might have been prohibitive for some of the folks. 

I think Local Guides from Pakistan are doing great in terms of individual contributions but the meetups usually don't go so lively. 

Taking friends along to a meetup is a great way to enjoy your meetup even if no one shows up.

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Meetup in Lahore Pakistan

These are the pics from meet-up from yesterday in Fast NUCES University

IMG-20170425-WA0005.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0007.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0009.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0010.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0011.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0012.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0014.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0016.jpgIMG-20170425-WA0017.jpg